Ponce, PR 00734 Map · Phone number

Castillo Serralles 3
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing Job, WONDERFUL Team, and Gorgeous Location

The team at Museo Castillo Serralles was absolutely amazing! Luciris and Wilfredo were always quick to respond to my many, many questions. I live in Dallas and since my wedding was a destination wedding, I was not able to view the location until I arrived in Ponce; however, the grounds and venue were exactly as described and looked even better in person than in pictures. We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the location and it turned out better than I had anticipated. I used the partial wedding services (so glad that I did) and Luciris took the time to meet with me, my fiancee, and my family a few days prior to our wedding to go over the details and fine tune everything. I was so happy that everything turned out as expected and I would absolutely recommend Museo Castillo Serralles.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Castillo Serralles 4
    Castillo Serralles 5
    Castillo Serralles 6
  • User3220291 · 2+ years ago

This place was just perfect!!!!!!!! The view alone is worth it, but everything else is just incredible. My guests still are talking about the view. Also, the staff was so easy to work with and made it so much easier. Everyone should get married here!!!!

Sent on 12/12/2013

Beautiful place. Very romantic. They were very flexible and accommodate it to our requests.

Sent on 03/25/2013