614 US Route 130 South, Hightstown, NJ 08520 Map · Phone number

About Cassandre Snyder Events

Welcome to Cassandre Snyder Events, a full-service design and event-management company, where the day is in the details.

With more than a decade of experience, Cassandre Snyder Events specializes in all events, from weddings to birthday parties and bar/bat mitzvahs to corporate functions. While we are creating a niche in the luxury-wedding market, no event is too small for our staff. Both cutting edge and traditional, we will execute a day that’s more than memorable – your day will be transformational.

Cassandre Snyder Events offers hands-on planning, management and design services, custom stationery and floral construction. Our planning is detailed focused. Our designs are unique. Our approach is high style and promises to stand above the rest. Yet, your inspiration will be the foundation. From day-of services to start-to-finish planning, we will customize an affair for you. Our goal is to create a wedding, party or corporate event that is exactly what you envisioned.

With both a social-event and corporate-planning background, Cassandre Snyder began this company on the premise that all parties demand a special touch and every bride deserves her vision to come to life.

By meeting with you, listening to your vision and formulating a custom-planning package based on your needs, we can give you the wedding, party or corporate event that goes beyond your expectations.

Follow Cassandre Snyder Events on

villa 3 copy
FinalArt
i0954

18 Reviews for Cassandre Snyder Events

Words can't even describe how WONDERFUL Cassandre Snyder Events is. I highly recommend!!!!! I'll let the 5 stars speak for themselves, although, I wish there were 10 stars! Thank you Cassandre for giving me peace of mind on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Carol · Married on 10/19/2014

I don't even know where to begin. Cassandre has been dubbed my "fairy godmother." She is and was an absolute dream come true!

From the moment we spoke on the phone, we just clicked. I actually hired her during our first phone conversation. We never met face to face, but I knew she was the one. She understood my vision and worked around our budget to create our dream wedding. I love her honest personality. If she thought something wouldn't work, she wasn't afraid to tell us. There are no words to describe how happy we were to work with her. She made sure that our inspiration flowed from beginning to the end. I asked her to create a Kate Spade inspired wedding for us, and she did just that. From the invitations, to the ceremony, to the reception and even the thank you cards, everything was perfectly cohesive. She brought together the best team of wedding professionals to help make our wedding all that it was. She was the absolute best investment. With Cassandre there we were able to really enjoy our wedding day and have an amazing time with all of our guests. Her attention to detail is incomparable and her taste is impeccable.

Fast forward to a year and half a from when we met her (less than a year since we've been married) and we bought a house. Cassandre is now our interior designer, she knows both of us so well, and has created a space that suits us both so well. Not overly feminine or masculine, but just perfect. While the interior design project might be coming to and end, our frienship with Cassandre is just begininng. We know that we will be friends (and have fabulous parties) for a very long time!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Cassandre Snyder Events's reply:

Carol & Jon, I have absolutely enjoyed every minute with the two of you, from planning the wedding, to now making your house a home. I love the friendship we've formed and I'm excited about the future for the two of you! Next up: Planning Carol's 30th!

My husband and I live in NY but we are both french and decided to have our wedding in the south of France. I reached out to Cassandre to help out with our wedding details and thought OK I will ask her to design my invitations and then I will manage the long distance planning...turns out that is more work than you can imagine. After designing my beautiful wedding invitations ( we had a NY theme wedding) Cassandre helped find decoration ideas, french vendors, napkins that matched my flowers colors and so much more. She helped on the day of the wedding with my dress and getting everything in order and I was able to enjoy a stress free wedding. I thought about nothing as she was there to help out coordinate and make sure I would just enjoy our special day. I am still in contact with Cassandre and we are looking forward to work with her in our new home interior design and will absolutely call her the day we are planning a baby shower, a birthday or any other event. She is the sweetest and kindest person you will meet and she will do anything to make your special day just perfect like it was hers.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Cassandre Snyder Events's reply:

Vittoria & Pierre-Yves, words cannot express how grateful I am for the two of you! Thank for for letting me into your lives and thank you for bringing me to Monaco and letting me experience such a wonderfully intimate affair. I'm excited about the new place and helping you create a home! Merci Beaucoup!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Cassandre Snyder Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 7500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Sherman Charles Photography
    Sherman Charles Photography Wedding Photographers

I first worked with Cassandre on an event in Princeton and upon meeting her my first thoughts were how easy going and relaxed she was for someone who is managing an event. Since then I have gotten to know her a bit more personally and professionally and I can say that she is a great person and consummate professional. She works hard to generate and deliver ideas to her clients and to make sure things flow the way intended.

• Cookiedale's & Co.
    Cookiedale's & Co. Wedding Favors

I've worked on several events with Fete Festa Fiesta and I am always blown away by their creativity. They really care about their clients and are very passionate about what they do. They are absolute professionals. I FULLY endorse Fete Festa Fiesta.

• Gold Star Entertainment
    Gold Star Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked for this vendor. They are very detail oriented and help to plan your wedding day as exact as you have always imagined it!

• 614 US Route 130 South Hightstown, 08520 See on map