Cassandra Vagher Creative

Arvada, CO View map
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

Cassandra Vagher Creative is a wedding photographer based in Arvada, Colorado. With an approach that is equally artistic and photojournalistic, she captures the unique grace and beauty of the couples she works with, creating memorable works of art. The natural style of her photography seamlessly blends contemporary, traditional and vintage styles. Cassandra Vagher Creative will create a comfortable photography experience that captures the joy and love of your relationship.

Cassandra Vagher Creative is ready to tastefully capture every part of your wedding, from the engagement shoot to the boudoir shoot and the special day itself! Her and a potential second shooter will travel with you to multiple locations to cover your full day or event, even staying extra hours if need be. When all is said and done, you have a beautiful collection of high-resolution photographs of a day you will never want to forget.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Proofs
Save the Date

• Adina
    Adina B. Married on 11/27/2020

Amazing experience!

Even despite the limitations with COVID we had an amazing experience with our outdoor wedding in the mountains of CO. Our photographer was the BEST! She even helped me navigate the issues with finding a county open to get our marriage license. So thankful for her!
  • Sara
    Sara N. Married on 05/05/2019

We couldn't be happier!

We could not be happier that we chose Cassie to shoot our wedding. She brought such a fun and calming presence to our big day and the pictures she produces are so amazing! She captured every moment we could have wanted and we look forward to being able to look back on all of those memories.
    Carissa Married on 09/13/2018
    I have know Cassandra for a long time and when it was time for me to get married she was the only one I wanted to do my pictures. Over the last couple years I’ve really seen her talent grow and develop, I don’t think she can take a bad picture. I have only gotten sample pictures back as I just got married but already can tell they are amazing. Everyone I show them to says the pictures look like they belong in a bridal magazine. She isn’t just some new up and coming photographer, she is already there with her skills and talent.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Arvada Arvada, CO, 80005
17206462624
Location of (Cassandra Vagher Creative)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding