Irvine, CA 92612 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cassandra Dyane Weddings & Events

We are Wedding Planners for the Creative, Modern, Fabulous Bride and Groom! Our company offers a wide range of services that extend past basic event coordination. We provide custom backdrops, floral design, paper goods, event design, candy stations, bar tending, hotel room decoration and much much more! The goal of Cassandra Dyane Weddings & Events is to make your wedding as beautiful and as seamless as possible!

Follow Cassandra Dyane Weddings & Events on

Picture46
5116379407c012ff 1311799473546 GREENSHOE24

3 Reviews for Cassandra Dyane Weddings & Events

Monica · Married on 08/13/2012

I couldn't be happier with the services provided to me by Cassie for my August 2012 wedding! She truly is amazing, and I'm so thankful that I decided to book her services for the 3 months leading up to my wedding.

Cassie stayed in contact throughout the wedding planning process; sending me vender referrals, providing me with budgeting assistance, contacting and coordinating all my vendor deliveries and details, putting together a detailed and organized timeline, and sending me updated "to-do" lists. She helped me stay cool and calm thought the entire process, always making me feel like everything was under control.

The day of the wedding Cassie and her team handled all of the little details with ease. She didn't even bat an eye when I threw a few day-of changes at her. When I did the walk through of the reception space before guests came in, my husband and I were blown away by the job Cassie did. The room looked spectacular, with every little detail in place. Her design aesthetic was on point with the look I was going for.

She also did an amazing job keeping the night flowing smoothly. She managed to never make us feel rushed, while always keeping us on track for the evening. Cassie definitely went above and beyond. My wedding went off without a hitch, and I know I owe a lot of that to the hard work and organization of Cassie and her team.

Sent on 09/02/2012

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2011

Cassie literally saved the day for me. She went above and beyond what I could have expected. I am so grateful to have had her services. Thanks Cassie!

Sent on 09/12/2011

Emma · Married on 06/10/2011

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful Cassandra Dyane Weddings & Events were to planning and coordinating my wedding. I did not have to worry on the day, because they had it all taken care of and were extremely professional. They constantly made sure I was doing okay and the day turned out better than I could have planned. I owe all my thanks to Cassandra Dyane Weddings and Events and I would recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding or other event.

Sent on 08/10/2011

Cassandra Dyane Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cassandra Dyane Weddings & Events 1
    50% Discount on Wedding Ceremony Backdrop
    The first client to hire us for a custom wedding ceremony backdrop will be given a 50% discount!

• Viral Booth™ Orange County Photo Booths

Cassandra is awesome. She really takes the time to understand what the client wants and focuses on making the event as fun and as smooth as possible. It was a joy working with her.

• Irvine, 92612 See on map
    Location of (Cassandra Dyane Weddings & Events)