Cask Events

San Luis Obispo, CA View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Based in San Luis Obispo, California, Cask Events is a wedding planning company. Owner and lead planner Christina Tutt has a degree in Event Planning and started planning events in 2003. Couples have unlimited contact with this planner for any spur of the moment questions they may have throughout the organizing process.

Cask Events offers day-of coordination services and partial planning to couples, for whatever level of support or guidance they may need. Christina is often the first person to arrive at the venue on the day of the wedding to oversee setup and is also the last to stay until the end of the night to manage the cleanup. Curated timelines help keep the day on schedule and ensure that nothing runs overtime or is overlooked.

Cask Events currently only services San Luis Obispo County, CA and Nothern Santa Barbara County, CA

Now booking for 2022 & 2023

For more information, check out www.cask.events

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious
Religious

• Allison
    Allison L. Married on 04/09/2022

Beyond amazing!

Hire Christina ASAP! We hired Christina as our weekend coordinator for a very hands-on DIY wedding. It was on a private estate - NOT a real venue, literally just a house at the top of an incredibly steep and complicated hill. I was so stressed that the logistics of not only getting everyone and everything there, but transforming this house into what needed to feel like a wedding. The key to ALL of this happened was Christina.

Even though Christina was our weekend coordinator, she was available to me from the day I booked her with simple questions, and she became much more involved about 2 months before the wedding, and incredibly hands-on about 2 weeks before the wedding. My point being that although she was our weekend coordinator, she was supportive and present for the entirety of our planning process.

Christina is also very well connected in the Paso Robles area. She knows so many vendors, and she has means to connecting to the ones she doesn't know. She had a solution for connecting with all of our more... difficult vendors.

Christina is full of incredible and creative solutions. She would prompt me with questions that I hadn't considered - she was avoiding chaos and mishaps preemptively.

She is a MASTER at delegation. She is so kind and sweet, yet capable of being assertive to ensure everyone is doing what they need to do to keep the event on track.

The day before the wedding, we needed to unpack, receive all the rentals, physically transform the estate, and rehearse. When I tell you, Christina showed up READY! She had her sneakers on, workout clothes, and a huge bottle of water and got down to business. She literally broke a sweat to help us create the most incredible venue. I NEVER expected this level of commitment!

On the wedding day, she yet again showed up READY! She looked so professional and was equipped with everything she would need for any catastrophe. She was present from the very beginning to the very end - my family and guests knew exactly who she was and that she was running the show. She shielded my groom and I from all unnecessary questions and decisions - she had such a grasp on our vision and wants, she knew exactly what to do without "bugging" us.

Lastly, Christina genuinely went above and BEYOND at the end of this wedding. I never expected her to do as much as she did to tidy and clean at the conclusion of the wedding but she did it ALL. My decor, champagne glasses, table settings, etc etc were cleared and packed - done and dusted. The day after the wedding there was no cleaning or tidying left, she did it all.

Our wedding dream and vision only came true because of Christina. The day was seamless - PERFECT. If there were any issues, my groom and I were never privy to it, because Christina had it all handled.

**bonus! Christina provides a planning software for FREE when you book her. It's called Aisle Planner and it was a dream. It was a 100% all inclusive, everything-in-one-place planning tool. When we booked her and I began using it, it changed EVERYTHING for our planning progress. I would've paid a LOT of money for this software just because it was so intuitive and helpful, but Christina will give it to you for free! So amazing!

BOOK HER!

(Big bonus when you book with Christina... she provides a software for FREE called Aisle Planner. This software completely changed everything in my planning progress. I wish I had a software like this for my whole life! It is so intuitive and I honestly would've spent a lot of money for it because it was so great, but Christina provides it for free!!)
    Kaitlyn M. Married on 03/26/2022

Absolutely Incredible

I cannot express in words how amazing Christina was from start to finish. She went above and beyond to help us pull everything together even when I threw some last minute decor changes and a crazy flower wall her way! She made it so easy to trust her to handle everything and gave me so much peace of mind on the day of. She scheduled alone time for us after the ceremony, made sure we had plenty of food through out the day, and kept everything moving. I could not have asked for anything better. Book her! You will not regret it!
  • Daniel
    Daniel H. Married on 12/19/2021

Excellent service - Cask Events is top notch

Christina organized our celebration and truly delivered. My wife and I were so happy with Christina and enjoyed our special day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Gabriel & Emily
    28 photos · 07/10/2021

Downtown SLO San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
Location of (Cask Events)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding