Mc Donald, PA 15057 Map · Phone number

About Casey's Classy Covers

Nothing will give your wedding that CLASSY touch like Casey's Classy Covers!

**** My work recently featured on TLC "Four Weddings" ****

We offer elegant and affordable chair covers and sashes at a lower price than most in the Pittsburgh area. Why spend hours ironing and installing your covers on your own? Who is going to break them down at the end of your night? Let us do the work for you!!! For less than ordering, prepping and installing them on your own...you can order them from CASEY'S CLASSY COVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a FLAT $3.00 per chair you can get chair cover, sash, set up and breakdown! NO OTHER FEES!!!

We offer the following:

-White Banquet Chair Cover, Ivory Banquet Chair Cover, Ivory Satin Chair Cover, White Satin Chair Cover

-Over 30 sash colors. There is no additional fee as long as we have your color. Special order for an additional .25 per chair

- Need a different style or color of cover? Just ask. We will quote you a special order price!

Contact me today to reserve your event date: caseysclassycovers@yahoo.com

814-335-1392

img192
img248

4 Reviews for Casey's Classy Covers

Christine · Married on 08/16/2014

Casey was very easy to work with. She answered all my questions and did an awesome job on the chair covers they looked beautiful, it's was just the way I pictured them. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER !!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/23/2014

My husband and I will definitely be suggesting Casey's Classy Covers to anyone planning a wedding or event. We gave Casey our ideas and vision of the reception room and she handled the rest. It was one thing on the mile-long wedding checklist that we didn't have to stress over. The covers completely changed the room and added a whole new level of elegance. Highly recommended

Sent on 09/04/2014

Erin · Married on 12/21/2013

Casey was a lifesaver! We got ahold of her last minute when another vendor was extremely unprofessional and rude. The chair covers were perfect and the entire process was hassle free. I would definitely recommend Casey without hesitation! She was great!

Sent on 05/15/2014