Casa Linda Bakery

Casa Linda Bakery 1
Casa Linda Bakery 2
Casa Linda Bakery 3

John · Married on 09/10/2016

The ladies at Casa Linda were a pleasure to work with. When we went for our tasting, Sue was extremely kind and helpful to us. Their options are kind of limited compared to other places specializing in wedding cake, but their traditional white cake is excellent. We sent in a picture of what we wanted to their cake decorator, Sarah, who quickly got back to us with a custom price. The cake was great, and they really worked with us to make sure we had a beautiful cake on our budget. Going with them saved us a TON of money, and the cake was great! Very happy that we used them, and plan to for future celebrations.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Theresa · Married on 11/20/2015

We had a very small wedding, eight guests but the cake fit the bill and was marvelous!!!

Sent on 11/24/2015
  • User5191546 · 2+ years ago

I'll be honest, I was a little upset with the bakery on the day of the wedding. My bride cake arrived in the wrong color after I had called them a day before to confirm what it was supposed to look like. However, we talked with the people who delivered the cake to the venue and with the actual bakery and they were nice enough to send over some staff members during our ceremony with frosting and food coloring to fix the cake for us. I was so happy with the cake! They both tasted great, and the problem was solved quickly and without hesitation. I was very impressed with the staff of Casa Linda Bakery and will continue to go there. I would also recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 06/20/2015