Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

About Casa de Bella Events

Casa de Bella Events offers a full range of quality event planning services and provides a high level of professionalism and excellent personalized services to each client. Defining our clients’ needs, consistently and accurately fulfilling those needs by delivering the highest quality of service is our mission. Our services are customized to meet specific needs for any size event, large or small. We fully understand that each client’s needs are uniquely different and it is imperative that we strive to make each event an “unforgettable” one for our clients. Casa de Bella works with a select group of preferred vendors who are also committed to excellence and customer satisfaction. We spend the time necessary to coordinate venue selection, decor, catering, entertainment, audio visual and sound reinforcement, and more. We welcome the opportunity to assist you with your next event, whether it is a celebration, reunion, corporate luncheon, wedding, or meeting. We will help you evaluate your needs and tailor our services specifically to your needs to ensure that your goals are achieved! Let us make your next event unforgettable!

Follow Casa de Bella Events on

Wedding ceremony
97d3073a091328b4 1522248521 596e9165d4ff5053 1522248520 2a59a699d5a7aec5 152224

13 Reviews for Casa de Bella Events

LaToya · Married on 03/14/2015

My husband and I used Rochelle Hall with Casa de Bella Events for our wedding planning and it made a world of a difference. As a bridesmaid in a previous wedding that Rochelle worked, I saw first hand before I was a bride how helpful she was. She communicated with the bridal party early and effectively and helped us be ready for the big day well before. As a bride she was more than I could have asked for. She helped make hard decisions for our big day less complicated and more affordable. She gave us great input and helped make our day be an extension of my husband and I. She was quick to respond to my questions, emails, and concerns. She was so helpful with handling family members and other guests that needed extra help. Even after the wedding, people were commenting on how calm she was the day of as my hair appointment went two hours too long and pushed our schedule back. And we still started on time!! She is has an eye for elegance and made our simple venue feel like a small fantasy. What otherwise would have been a hectic day was made simple and sweet because we chose the right planner. I honestly went into my wedding day calm and at peace because I knew I was in good hands with Rochelle and her team. I wouldn't change a thing about my experience and would highly recommend her as you are planning for your big day!!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2013

Words cannot BEGIN to express how overly grateful and thankful my husband and I are for all the hard work and dedication that Rochelle and Case de Bella Events put into our BIG DAY!
    Well I shouldn't even say our big day, more like our entire engagement process and and planning process leading up to the big day! Rochelle went above and beyond to take things into her hands and relive us of stress. I am a perfectionist and I struggle with wanting to do everything myself, but Rochelle stepped right in and let me know she was here to take the load off! From negotiating with our venue and all other vendors (photography, DJ, florist, caterer etc), to contacting our bridal party and keeping them updated and informed, to even contacting our families and making sure everyone was on the same page, Case de Bella Events was the true definition of a Coordinator and I SIMPLY CAN NOT IMAGINE that day happening the way it did without her! Seriously.
    Please trust me when I say you will not be disappointed. Rochelle does an amazing job of keeping you on a 12month countdown and following up with you every month to make sure you are on track. She is extremely organized and pays close attention to detail which was a MUST for me. Last but not least, her excitement for us was so encouraging and contagious it made the whole process so enjoyable and one to remember. Sorry guys, there are NO bridal nightmare stories here!! Casa de Bella Events is the whole package and you won't regret it!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 10/05/2013

Sent on 11/04/2013

Award

Casa de Bella Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Belle Designz
    Belle Designz Wedding Florists

Belle Designz gladly endorses Casa de Bella Events as a reputable and efficient business. We feel confident to use them as a referral source. Belle Designz