Casa Costa Bake Shop

Leander, TX View map Visit website

Casa Costa Bake Shop is a custom wedding cake design company based in Leander, Texas. The family-run bakery creates decadent desserts for couples on their big day. From delicious sweet treats to skillfully designed tiered cakes, all of your dessert needs will be carefully considered by this friendly and professional team.

Casa Costa Bake Shop offers a range of delicious desserts to ensure that every couple and their guests can indulge their sweet tooth on their wedding day. Tastings are available, allowing you to choose from a variety of premium cake flavors. The team of decorators is happy to work with couples to share ideas and inspiration for the design of their cake. Cookie cakes, cake pops, and a variety of desserts are also available to order.

• Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$5

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Diabetic
Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Jessica
    Jessica T. Married on 10/29/2021

Perfect wedding cake

I live in the same area as this cute bakery so I was familiar with their daily offerings and overall great service. When I approached them about my wedding cake, they were excited to make me some little cakes for tasting! I had a lemon raspberry cake with buttercream frosting and it was amazing. My guests loved it!
  • Alana
    Alana Married on 10/12/2019

Blew me away!

The cake was gorgeous and all layers delicious. I chose 3 premium flavors - carrot, chocolate mousse (I think it was called) and lemon raspberry. Our guests raved, the carrot disappeared instantly and the servings were perfect for our number of guests with just a little left over. It was delivered and set up on time with no problems. I recommend this little bakery with the delicious cakes in Leander highly.
  • Juliana
    Juliana Married on 06/04/2017
    Casa Costa Bake Shop is now what was Sweeten Up Bake Shop; I had the pleasure of working with Donna. All it took was one meeting, one photo book of her previous weddings, and I knew exactly what I wanted. She was extremely friendly, helpful, and provided GREAT advice when it came to choose flavors and ideas for the asthetics.
    We got to personalize a cake for my mother's birthday which happened to be on the wedding day and ALL the guests swore it was the best chocolate monster cake they have ever had - my husband and I didn't even get a piece because it was gone that quickly. We also had her make a special carrot cake for just the two us, WHICH WAS AMAZING. I highly recommend Donna and the whole team, I couldn't have asked for anything more. She was perfect!

Casa Costa Bake Shop's reply:

Thank you, Juliana! We loved creating your cakes!

201 Bagdad St Leander, TX, 78641

Mon: Closed Tue: Closed Wed - Sat: 7:00 - 3:00 Sun: 9:00 - 3:00
Location of (Casa Costa Bake Shop)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding