108 Rose Lane, Liberty, SC 29657 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $300
  • Photos

About Carroll Weddings

Thank you for clicking on the storefront at Wedding Wire for Carroll Weddings. We hope you will look at our website and venture through the services that we offer. I am Caleb Carroll, co-founder and professional officiant at Carroll Weddings, and I am a career law enforcement officer, a father and a husband. I am a commissioned notary public in the State of South Carolina. This allows me the flexibility to be as religious or non-religious as you desire! The term officiant sounds so stuffy to me, but I like to think of my role as being more than just the person who insures that you are legally married. I consider my job as your officiant to be to get to know you as individuals and as a couple, and help you celebrate one of the biggest and best days of your life in whatever way YOU feel fits you best! That's right! This is YOUR big day and, together, we will work together to craft the ceremony that best personifies you as a couple (or family). I aim to be flexible and cater to your needs in helping you create your "happily ever after" moment.

As a part of my career and life, I have had many opportunities to speak in front of crowds both big and small. I will be as flexible as possible and will work with you to craft a ceremony that not only leaves you as a couple inspired in some way, but will also impact your guests as well. My goal as your officiant is that by the end of the journey that is your wedding, you will not only be over-joyed with the ceremony, but that we will also consider one another friends.

Please, don't hesitate to call with any questions or concerns! I look forward to speaking with you and seeing if I can be a fit to help make your special day a whole lot more special. The number to call or text is (864) 209-6733 and you can e-mail me at carrollweddings@gmail.com. Additionally, you can see more information at our website, www.carrollweddings.com, or look us up on Facebook!

Follow Carroll Weddings on