Adrian, MI 49221 Map · Phone number

About Carried Away Studios

The way I photograph is best defined as Wedding Photojournalism. I'm all about real, honest and raw moments. I'll capture your day as a fly on the wall, only intruding when necessary. In fact, the only time I'll probably pose you is for formals (family and bridal party) and bride and groom photos. If you have a list of 100 poses that you MUST have off Pintrest, I'm probably not the photographer for you- and that's ok! Most of your wedding day will be spent with your photographer, and you want to make sure that person is someone you truly 'click' with.

I'm located in Adrian, Mi, but often travel to Ann Arbor, Jackson, Lansing and beyond for weddings. Feel free to get in contact with me if you have any questions. info@carriedawaystudios.com

• Hilary Nichols Photography
jacksonmibridal 1
img6199

2 Reviews for Carried Away Studios

Samantha · Married on 10/29/2016

She is absolutely wonderful!!!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Laura · Married on 10/15/2016

Carried Away Studio's will not disappoint!! Ca're is very quick to respond to all inquiries & super down to earth - makes you feel super comfortable in front of the camera. Very flexible, we had to reschedule our engagement shoot 2x due to rain/weather, and it was never like our shoot was shortened due to it, nor did she force a shoot to happen when the weather wasn't optimal. She has nice equipment, and travels prepared, she took so many photos!!! Her style is very artsy and journalistic, she captured so many candid moments that I did not anticipate, & were some of my favorite photos! Her second shooter was very good at tweaking poses and wardrobe to make sure we came across on camera well. Photo proofs/digital images are available quickly after. I cannot wait to get my album - the only bad thing is trying to narrow down all the awesome photos that I want to put in there. Her pricing is a little steep, & I was worried about her amount of experience at first, but my worries were quickly squandered when I saw her work from our engagement and wedding photoshoots. And you certainly get what you pay for! I would recommend Ca're to all brides out there and will look back into her studio for other life events that could use her artistic touch to capture =) <3 Thanks for capturing all the little details from the wedding that I wasn't able to appreciate during the chaos of the day, I looks back on them frequently, & will cherish them forever.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Carried Away Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums