Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Carried Away Gifts

We give "presence" to your "presents" making YOU look good!

CARRIED AWAY Gifts has been around for over a decade traveling down many avenues.  Custom gift baskets is our specialty.  It’s our job to make YOU look good in what ever way you choose to use us for your special day!  We pride ourselves in working closely with your wedding planner, the parents of the bride, or the bride herself paying attention to detail.  May it be your wedding favors, gifts for the attendents or gift baskets for your out of town guests, rest assured, everything will be delivered as promised.

We make it EASY for our clients...

'E'ffortless for YOU

'A'ccomodate YOU

'S'ervice YOU

'Y'es, it's all about YOU!

Categories: Wedding Favor & Gift

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Carried Away Gifts on

3 Reviews for Carried Away Gifts

Patrice makes AMAZING and unique gifts. I've had her created gifts for many newlyweds and have always been pleased. She goes above and beyond.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Carolyn , 3/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Patrice is wonderful. She has great ideas, and helped me with my thank you gifts for my family for my wedding. I also had to email her and ask for another basket that I had forgotten about and she was so flexible and said no problem at the last miniute. My baskets were unique, included lots of fun things, and everyone loved them! I would highly recommend Patrice!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kari, 8/23/08, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

Carried Away Gifts FAQ

Full Refund
Partial Refund

Photos

5 Photos

Gifts for hotel guests and favors

5 Photos

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1493419908 099ca2ba918def91 one hope sparkle

Honeymoon Gift

Redeem In-Store
The bride & groom will receive a complementary honeymoon gift when placing their hotel basket order. Show how much you appreciate your out-of-town guests sharing in your celebration. Having a gift basket loaded with lots of open-and-eat treats will make their stay more enjoyable. Since most of your guests will have traveled from other locations, may we suggest a 'Welcome to Virginia' basket filled with delicious products native to the area.
#WWdefc0cf3456e49b4

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Patrice always knows the perfect gift for every person special to you.

Carried Away Gifts offers such a fun and unique array of high quality gifts at outstanding prices! Fantastic gifts ideas for the office and special events with unparalleled customer service. I highly recommend Carried Away Gifts for all your gift giving needs!

I have used Patrice of Carried Away now for just about a year. She has helped me provide special gift baskets for my family and has helped me design a signature gift bag for my Bon Voyage gifts and Door Prizes. Patrice's services and products are a wonderful asset for any business. When I walk into an event with one of my signature gift bags people always say 'that is the one I want to win'. My clients always feel so special when I bring them a Bon Voyage gift bag - they are always fussing at how wonderful and beautiful these are. For any occasion Patrice can provide you with the perfect gift basket that really does make the giver shine!

Very creative - all my clients loved their custom made gift baskets.

21010 Southbank St #370, Sterling, VA 20165   See On Map