Nearby Vendors to Consider

Destination / Travel (3)
Matted Prints (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Proofs (2)

Carrie and Katherine were amazing on my wedding day! I love all the images we got from them. Over 900! Earlier in my planning, I had booked with a different photographer but after receiving our engagement photos I knew we could not have this other photographer shoot my wedding. So 5 months before my wedding I canceled with him and hired Carrie. I was so grateful she was still available. When she photographed my wedding had two assistants, Katherine being one of them, to help get every angle. She's flexible, accommodating, & super sweet. Carrie was a pleasure to work with and very responsive, and her photos of my wedding were amazing! She's great with both posed and candid shots. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Britney, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carrie was the perfect choice for our wedding photographer.She was extremely easy to work with and made us feel comfortable from the beginning. I barely knew she was there during the ceremony and reception but she captured the most amazing pictures and all of the special moments.

We just received our pictures back and were completely blown away, not only by the quality but the quantity of pictures we received. I wanted our pictures to be natural and not too "Photoshop" looking and they turned out even better than expected. And we received all of our pictures back in less than a month! Our pictures turned out beautiful! We absolutely could not be happier with our choice and are so thankful for Carrie capturing our special day.

Profile Picture Meredith, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Entertainer, Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

Carrie and her assistant captured every moment perfectly! When I reviewed all the photographs I almost felt like I was able to relive the entire day!! They did a great job of being there at every moment without being intrusive or obvious. Not only did they capture all the obvious shots, Carrie had great suggestions for some really priceless shots that I had not thought of. In addition, despite all the chaos that inevitably accompanies a wedding, she made an effort to get all the random shots that we specifically requested. I am truly appreciative to have the amazing portfolio that she was able to capture!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews

8 Photos

The Crossings at Carlsbad

8 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
I've worked with Carrie right after I moved here in 1999 and she is always awesome! Easy going and fun to work with, and will always captures such beautiful photos!

Carrie McCluskey Photography will provide you will your perfect wedding and engagement photos. It is important to hire professionals for you wedding day especially your photographer because those moments will never be duplicated again. She is a pro and will make sure that your memories will be captured for a lifetime of memories

Carrie is a fantastic photographer, always great to work with. I have never heard a negative thing about Carrie and when I know she is going to be the photographer, I know my job will be easy and the client will be happy !!

Events