Austin, TX 78757 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Caroline Joy Photography

Lindsay · Married on 08/03/2013

I could not be happier with my photos. Caroline is a joy to work with!

Sent on 09/07/2013

Victoria · Married on 12/29/2012

I cannot stress enough how choosing Caroline Joy photography was the best decision I made for our wedding. Caroline and her husband, Aaron, are an incredible team. They are efficient, encouraging, and creative. I didn't realize prior to my wedding, that your photographer is the only person who will be with you the entire day. Caroline made me feel beautiful throughout the entire process, as well as creating photos that were beyond my wildest dreams. I will never forget being able to see a preview of 20 images that Caroline posted to facebook the night of our wedding. It was incredible to me that we already got a preview just hours after the event. Caroline and Aaron are PROFESSIONALS- every single detail was taken care of in a way that appeared effortless, and the family portraits in particular were extremely painless. As you can tell, I LOVE CJP!!

Sent on 02/25/2013

I absolutely LOVED working with Caroline. I knew from the initial call that she had to be my photographer---her pictures were full of light and simplicity, and she was as sweet as can be, asking us about how we met and knew this was it. We took our engagement portraits with her, and it felt comfortable from the start. She gave good directions, which helped since we weren't sure how to pose or flaunt it. We also made incredible use of our time, and I loved the many pictures. At the wedding, she was calm and encouraging. Although many of my relatives don't speak English, she directed them with patience and rolled with it. I HIGHLY recommend her! My husband and I even talked about taking anniversary pictures with her because we enjoyed working with her that much!

Sent on 09/27/2012