111 West Lewis St, Greensboro, NC 27406 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Real Weddings 1

About Carolina Story Film Co

Thank you so much for thinking of us to film your wedding! We're so excited to get to know you and your soon to be. We know that your wedding is incredibly unique in it's own amazing way and we feel like your wedding film should be too! By going beyond the traditional wedding films, we discover who you are, your heart, your story, and craft a film that is rooted and centered through your love for one another.

Our goals as storytellers is to capture the essence of who you are as a couple and give you more than just a film. We want your love to be felt not just seen, a story with purpose and intention, a legacy to remember, and an emotional story driven adventure that will remind you everyday of Christ's love for us and the beautiful covenant that is marriage. We want you to have a film that your grandkids will see one day that shows them the perfect example of what true love looks like. If this sounds like you, we can't wait to meet you!

Follow Carolina Story Film Co on

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 3 vídeos

17 Reviews for Carolina Story Film Co

Karen · Married on 06/24/2018

Jaired and his team were absolutely amazing. From the moment that we spoke on the phone, I could tell that we would be in good hands for our videographer. He was kind, flexible, and caring. I watched Jaired's films over and over again before choosing him, and I just loved the quality of everything. We got our wedding video back and it was absolutely perfect. I've watched it so many times, and every time I manage to cry. He captured the essence of our love story and who we are as a couple so beautifully and perfectly. All of our friends and family who have seen the video have told me that it's beautiful and that it looks like it's a trailer to a romantic movie! I'm so in love with it and it's one of the best investments we made for our wedding day. I'm so glad that we have the video and audio footage to forever cherish such a perfect moment in our lives. I'm grateful I found Carolina Story Film Company. If you're on the fence, don't think twice about it. You will NOT regret this. This is by far one of the best decisions we made! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Christine · Married on 05/12/2018

Captured the spirit of us!

Jaired and his team were a DREAM to work with! I was searching HIGH and LOW to find a videography team that was within our budget but also had beautiful work. A lot of the videographers I talked to didn't want to add on any extra bells and whistles to their packages and it was a bit disheartening. Then after searching on all of the lists from the knot to wedding wire, I came across Carolina Story Film Company!

Jaired made me so comfortable while planning my North Carolina wedding when I was all the way in Chicago. He made the whole process easy and always answered any question I had when I would email him.

Day of the wedding, oh my gosh. If you've seen our video you can tell that I was just crying my eyes out the whole time. Honestly, I barely noticed that they were at the wedding! They didn't question when I wanted to run up into the mountains for some portraits and our families and friends raved about how nice they were all night long!

When we got our wedding video I could not stop watching it! I think I've seen it more then a dozen times and everyone that I've shared it with has laughed, cried, and said how it was beautifully made.

Thank you guys SO SO much for coming along on our wedding day. Conor and I were thrilled to have you guys there and are still so excited with all the footage you gave to us when you were finished.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

Perfect venue!

We couldn't be happier with our experience working with Jaired and his team!! He was always quick to respond to any question, listened carefully to what we wanted, designed the exact package that we were looking for, and was just so fun and easy to work with throughout the whole process. And most importantly -- he DELIVERED! We had our 3-minute trailer in my inbox two weeks after our wedding, and it totally exceeded my expectations (which weren't low, having seen his other work). They are incredibly talented filmmakers and I'm so, so happy we hired them.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Carolina Story Film Co FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4295.00
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Client Revisions
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Locations
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• ABBA Design
    ABBA Design Wedding Florists

Jaired and his staff are amazing!! They're our go to for videography recomendations!!

• Megan Travis Photography
    Megan Travis Photography Wedding Photographers

Carolina Story Film Co are wonderful to work with!! Amazing service and beautiful wedding day videos!!

• 111 West Lewis St Greensboro, NC, 27406 See on map
    3367066753 (Other Phone Number)
    3367066753 (Fax Number)