533 Queen Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147 Map · Phone number

About Carol Forman Photography

Carol Forman Photography brings a lifetime of wedding photography experience to each event.
 I  combine my personal family tradition of wedding photography with a journalistic approach.

• Alyssa Maloof Photography
b020ac6122da4f1a 1236290644281 EmilyBill491
KarenJohn4

4 Reviews for Carol Forman Photography

P · Married on 09/19/2009

I am so thankful that I was able to have such an amazing photographer at my wedding! They say a picture is worth a thousand words...well, Ms. Forman's work speaks VOLUMES!!! Ms. Forman did a great job telling our story of for the day. She combined a wonderful variety of photo-journalistic and traditional photos. On top of it, I loved having her a part of the day. She has such positive energy, but is so low key at the same time. When I received my photos, my husband and I kept saying "How did she get that? When did she shoot that one?" There were so many great surprises! Ms. Forman's talents are coupled by sincere care and professional commitment. We feel very fortunate that our paths have crossed with hers.

Sent on 11/10/2009

Susanne · Married on 08/01/2008

Carol was amazing to work with, the photos came out just as I had planned. She was able to capture all of the fantastic moments of my wedding. I am so pleased that I chose her to work with us. We moved shortly after the wedding to another country. She was fantastic to work with in that process as well (which was not easy especially for her). I highly recommend working with Carol.

Sent on 03/09/2009

gwen · Married on 10/24/2009

We have two daughter's and we have worked with Carol for each of our daughter's special events; their Bat Mitzvah.Carol is an absolute pleasure to work with. She has a personality that makes anyone feel comfortable, adults, teenagers and children a like.Carol is an artist, not just someone who knows how to click a camera and develop film. She has the vision to tell the story of your event through the pictures she shoots as well as capturing the personalities of the people in the portraits she takes. Carol takes a ton of pictures, pays attention to details, listens to the clients needs, is incredibly patient, her style reflects her ability to "think outside the box" and does all of this without making her clients feel rushed. The entire process was wonderful each time. We definetley will hire Carol for our daughter's weddings when the time comes. The only problem we had was having so many special pictures to choose from. It was really hard to limit our choices!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Award

Carol Forman Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints

• 533 Queen Street Philadelphia, 19147 See on map
    Location of (Carol Forman Photography)