Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

67 Reviews for Carlyle on the Green

Event Planning (7)
Lighting/Sound (5)
Liability Insurance (4)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)

Carlyle on the Green really knows what they’re doing. If I were to do it all over again, I’d 100% book with them again. Working with Sue Perugini was a dream. She made everything go smooth and was always on top of our non stop questions!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

My wedding was a dream come rrue. everything was perfect. I truly miss working with Brittany. Janet and Jonathan were amazing. It was the best day of my life.

I just heard that Carlyle on the Green is no longer operating at Bethpage State Park. I really hope they find a new location soon. The service was incredible

Profile Picture Ariel, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding at Carlyle on the Green 7-30-17. What an incredible experience! From the time we booked our wedding to the day after when we picked our stuff up, this venue exceeded every expectation. My guests are still RAVING about the food and beauty of the Carlyle. The sales staff, particularly Brittany, was SO helpful, patient and accommodating, and the event staff were ANGELS!! Jonathan and Janet were rockstar ninjas! They handled every single aspect of the wedding so 'stealth-fully' and with such perfection that it almost seemed like they were reading our minds. I could gush for hours about all the wonderful things that Brittany, Jonathan and Janet and everyone else at Carlyle on the Green did, but I still wouldn't be able to do it justice. I'd recommend this venue to the moon and beyond! Have your event here! You will NOT be disappointed...you will be floored by the perfection and ease of planning!!
They have every aspect down to a science!!
Thank you for making our wedding one of the most wonderful and pleasant experiences of my life. Xoxo
~Andrea & Evan