Carlyle on the Green

Bethpage State Park 99 Quaker Meeting House Road, Farmingdale, NY 11735 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 100 to 500
Availability Check your date

About Carlyle on the Green

Let the expert Event Planners and world-class chefs at Carlyle on the Green customize your event with everything you desire. Impeccable service from our professional and dedicated staff are trademarks of the Carlyle experience.

Our spacious conservatory ballroom overlooking the world famous Bethpage Black Course, features floor to ceiling Palladian windows providing a perfect view of our sun-drenched landscape in any season, from any angle.

Did you know that we only host one affair at a time? Our undivided attention is solely devoted to you and your guests on your special day.

Centrally located between Nassau and Suffolk counties and only 40 minutes from New York City, Carlyle on the Green is located at Bethpage State Park, the site of two US Opens, two Barclays tournaments, and future site of the PGA Championship and Ryder Cup.

Follow Carlyle on the Green on

0704mg1977 edit
0278mg9018

67 Reviews for Carlyle on the Green

Lisa · Married on 09/16/2017

Carlyle on the Green really knows what they’re doing. If I were to do it all over again, I’d 100% book with them again. Working with Sue Perugini was a dream. She made everything go smooth and was always on top of our non stop questions!

Ariel · Married on 08/13/2017

My wedding was a dream come rrue. everything was perfect. I truly miss working with Brittany. Janet and Jonathan were amazing. It was the best day of my life.

I just heard that Carlyle on the Green is no longer operating at Bethpage State Park. I really hope they find a new location soon. The service was incredible

Andrea · Married on 07/30/2017

I had my wedding at Carlyle on the Green 7-30-17. What an incredible experience! From the time we booked our wedding to the day after when we picked our stuff up, this venue exceeded every expectation. My guests are still RAVING about the food and beauty of the Carlyle. The sales staff, particularly Brittany, was SO helpful, patient and accommodating, and the event staff were ANGELS!! Jonathan and Janet were rockstar ninjas! They handled every single aspect of the wedding so 'stealth-fully' and with such perfection that it almost seemed like they were reading our minds. I could gush for hours about all the wonderful things that Brittany, Jonathan and Janet and everyone else at Carlyle on the Green did, but I still wouldn't be able to do it justice. I'd recommend this venue to the moon and beyond! Have your event here! You will NOT be disappointed...you will be floored by the perfection and ease of planning!!
    They have every aspect down to a science!!
    Thank you for making our wedding one of the most wonderful and pleasant experiences of my life. Xoxo
    ~Andrea & Evan

Carlyle on the Green FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Set Up

• Skyline Orchestras
    Skyline Orchestras Wedding Bands

Such a beautiful place for a wedding and we love being the recommended house bands at the Carlyle!

• Richie Hart Events
    Richie Hart Events Wedding DJs

This is truly one of the top venues on Long Island. It's always a pleasure working with our friends at Carlyle on the Park.

• Camelot Studios
    Camelot Studios Wedding Photographers

What a wonderful place to get married you can't beat the settings. Has all of you needs in one place including the ceremony. I love working here!

• Bethpage State Park, 99 Quaker Meeting House Road Farmingdale, NY 11735 See on map
    5165019700 (Phone number)