20-275
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Carlyle Club

The Most Beautiful & Unique Venue in the DC Area!

Welcome to the most unique, romantic and beautiful venue in the Washington, DC area! Our classic art deco design evokes memories of 1940's New York City and Old Hollywood.  The Club combines classic elegance with modern luxury right in the heart of downtown Alexandria. As the recipient of 2013, 2014 and 2015 Wedding Wire Couples Choice Awards, the Club is consistently praised for venue ambiance, outstanding service, food quality, value pricing and convenient location.

As the premier wedding venue in the Washington, DC area, our facility has recently been named one of the best places to hold a wedding in Alexandria.

With upgraded furnishings, a full professional sound and lighting system, an inlaid wood curved dance floor and a classic round bar that guests absolutely love, the Carlyle Club will transform your special day into an extraordinary day. This unique venue turns your event into a true celebration - the Club is definitely not a typical hotel ballroom. We believe this is why the most frequent comment we hear from guests is "this is the best wedding I have ever been to." We are proud of this, and work incredibly hard to make sure that is the feeling with every wedding reception held at Carlyle club.  Our venue is the perfect setting for any occasion and will complete your special day!

The Carlyle Club offers many complimentary items and services for couples, including:

NO venue rental charge

On-site ceremony prior to reception

Use of club for rehearsal

Professional sound and light system and raised stage

Cake cutting and service

Linens, silverware, and glassware

Tables and chairs

Staffing, including Coat Check Attendant if necessary

Personalized Menus

Private Room available for wedding party prior to ceremony/reception

Private Bride's room with lighted make-up station and private restroom

Onsite wedding coordinator (no fee)

To receive our e-brochure, please e-mail Brennan Reilly at breilly@thecarlyleclub.com or feel free to call 703-548-8899. You can also visit our Pinterest page for more wedding inspiration for your big day!

Thank you and we truly look forward to helping make your wedding day the most special day of your life.

The Carlyle Club

Event Rentals (6)
Outside Cake (6)
Buffet (4)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)

Where do I even begin??? First of all, we fell in love with this venue from the start. It was exactly what we were looking for for our vintage themed wedding. Sharon and Brennan own the venue. Sharon coordinates while Brennan handles operations. They were both so welcoming and accommodating from our very first meeting. It was the second venue we looked at in the area and we just fell in love. They were very flexible with our ask for a daytime/brunch wedding Friday which we knew was not very common. Brennan was prompt with all the contract information and flexible with any changes we requested. Second of all, YOU GUYS THE FOOD WAS AMAZING. We did a tasting about a year before our wedding date to pick the menu for the day. We tried literally everything they had and they even boxed up all the leftovers for us to take home. It was so hard to pick just two dishes for lunch because everything was so delicious. The day of, all everyone could talk about was how great their food was. Could not have been happier with that! Third of all, Sharon is a creative genius. I was so nervous about how everything was going to come together as far as decor on the day of. I had spent months collecting decorations for the entire wedding and had no clue how any of it was going to turn out. I handed it all off to Sharon the night before the wedding and the day of WE WERE BLOWN AWAY. The room was stunningly elegant and also simple, exactly what we had hoped for. Sharon was also gracious enough to let us use anything the Carlyle had in our decor as well. She was very reverent with my great grandparents' wedding photos and crystal and she even used some decorations from her own wedding! Seriously amazing! If you are looking for a venue in the Alexandria area, do not hesitate to contact them!

Profile Picture Lea, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The Carlyle Club is the most beautiful and convenient venue, I highly recommend it! But what really made the day special was Sharon, she spent so much time making our day special. Everything was better than I planned or could have ever dreamt. I had so many compliments about the reception, best wedding ever from friends all the way up to my grandparents. Sharon thought through all the details to the point when I walked in I had to hold back tears. I want to relive that night again and plan on going back often!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1501094578 d8f83507e329e1d5 1394823112947 ac8d37a13838465c0c60aa8d7195b34

Special Pricing for July 2018 & August 2018 Weddings

$5,100.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Looking for a venue to host your wedding this summer? Carlyle Club is offering a special promotion for remaining open dates in July & August 2018.
Offer Expires: 03/01/2018
Available to the first 60 couples
#WWd88e951834d515b4

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Love DJing at this incredible venue! Perfect spot for wedding events, great food, dedicated owners, and a caring, attentive staff. Highly, highly recommend this awesome venue!

The Carlyle Club created the most magical wedding for both my clients. Their venue is spectacular and is great for any themed events. The staff was flawless in serving food. Their food was also very delicious. No complaints from anyone.

Carlyle Club is one of my favorite wedding venues! Great sound and lighting systems built in allow me to focus on coordinating the music and timeline. Great location just outside Old Town Alexandria with The Westin right across the street.

As a videographer, I have worked several weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs at this fun venue. I can still picture the chic accent lighting from the last event I attended. It’s an urban venue with a nice long bar – perfect for cocktail hour and plenty of space for dinner and dancing. It’s ideally appointed for a small to medium sized event. I look forward to video recording another wedding or special event at this venue sometime soon.

68 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

2050 Ballenger Avenue , Alexandria, VA 22314   See On Map
703-548-8899 (phone)
Carlyle Club is a wedding Venue from Alexandria Virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including DC, Maryland , and Virginia. Carlyle Club is a professional Venue that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry since 2007 specializing in Wedding Ceremonies and Receptions .