Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Carlos Salazar Photography

Wedding photographer

The great part about my job is that I get to capture the love between two people – the same in any country. Your wedding is a series of brilliant, irreplaceable moments, and those moments are worth remembering. I capture the little moments as well as the grand and tell the story of your day with gorgeous, authentic images you will cherish for generations to come.

Contact at 404-615-8119 or info@carlosalazarphotography.com

Digital Files (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

If you are looking for a photographer-stop looking and book with Carlos! He is absolutely amazing!!! He has an eye for things you would never imagine on your own. My fiancé and I were living in NY when I found Carlos' website. I immediately emailed him hoping to be able to squeeze in a meeting with him during our visit to Atlanta for wedding planning. We emailed back and forth...which moved to texting in order to finalize the details. He came out to my parents house on a Sunday to meet with us since it was our only availability. Omgoodness I cannot even begin to tell you how laid back and personable Carlos is! We booked him as our wedding photographer that day! We had already met with another photographer the day before and Carlos' pictures, personality and passion for what he does was so far beyond anyone else we had met with it was a no brainer!

We scheduled our engagement shoot with him for our next trip down over Labor Day weekend. He came to the spot we chose and we spent 2.5 hours taking pictures. I am not a big picture person (I am awkward and never know where to put my hands or how I should stand, etc) and I had so much fun! Carlos makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed while capturing the most amazing moments. We were in awe when we got our pictures from the shoot! Everyone I show loves them! We are so excited to see how he captures our wedding day in a few weeks. We trust him 1000%!

Just last week I had my final walk through with my venue. Carlos cleared his schedule so he could come by and see the hotel space where we will be getting ready and our venue! The ideas he was sharing with us as we walked around sound incredible. He is such an amazing photographer and person. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him to any and everyone...no matter what the occasion! He is fabulous!

Profile Picture User6488536, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Excellent service and the best experience with my pregnancy pictures and my baby pictures!! I really recommend Carlos for your baby and pregnancy pictures!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Extremely professional, patient, and fun all at the same time. Awesome quality and you can tell he enjoys what he does. Very flexible and reliable. We used his services twice already and have referred him to our friends and family. They all have the same to say as me. You can't go wrong by selecting him and his services. You will have great pictures to last you a life time, well worth it.

Profile Picture Ivan, 6/20/15, 1 Review

1 VIDEO

wedding portfolio
1:32 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Carlos Salazar is a professional wedding photographer with wonderful communication skills and amazing emphasis on details. His creativity and dedication serves as inspiration for many others. If you live in the Georgia Area, we highly recommend Carlos Salazar for your wedding day.

I highly recommend Carlo Salazar Photography to all of my clients. Carlo is an amazing photographer who has the creative vision.

4204 Wildflower Pond Nw, Acworth, GA 30101   See On Map