Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Caribbean Caterers

We're Everyone's Taste!

A full-service wedding caterer in North Bethesda, Maryland, Caribbean Caterers specializes in stylish, well-produced affairs. By utilizing the finest and freshest ingredients, the company provides flavorful, quality food. Backed by years of experience, Caribbean Caterers is the perfect choice for turning your vision into a reality!

Caribbean Caterers offers a wide range of services to ensure every detail is covered on your special day. Said services include, but are not limited to:

• Consultation
  • Plated service
  • Hors d’oeuvres
  • Server(s)

Cuisine
The company offers a number of cuisine styles for couples to choose from and can accommodate a variety of dietary restrictions. Options include the following:

• American
  • Organic
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Other Services
Coupled with the aforementioned services, Caribbean Caterers offers the option of adding bar services. Items include:

• Bartender(s)

House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Chairs (1)
Tables (1)

We booked Caribbean Caterers for our wedding, and I am SO glad we did. They were incredibly helpful leading up to the day with keeping everything on track and communicating with us very promptly and transparently. The day of, we got so many compliments from our guests on the food, service, and decorations! Every step of the way, they were incredibly professional, friendly, and responsive. Would most definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Jeannette, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Have you ever been to Disney? If so, you know the feeling of smiling all day. You know that all the cares in the world have disappeared for a few hours. 16 September 2017, Caribbean Caterers was our Disney. The Team, Christina Burkeholder, Candace Spencer, and Gillian de Souza, were everything in the catering world that Disney is for children and adults.
I first came across Caribbean Caterers when I attended one of those wedding events with my cousin's friend; she was preparing for her wedding and Caribbean Caterers were one of the venders at the event. I tried the jerk chicken, Keisha had the bread pudding, and I had another sample of the jerk chicken with the bread pudding. Once the date was set for our wedding I contacted them...I did not contact any other company because I was set on having CARIBBEAN CATERERS! Christina was my original point of contact and was welcoming, accommodating, and had an ear to listen when I changed from the first venue and was having a meltdown.Ms. Gillian, was with us the entire time she made me feel as if I was the only wedding that was taking place. She has a warm heart, patient, has a listening ear, and remained professional at all times. When suggestions were needed she was always full of ideas. I was a DIY bride and didn't really have a budget for food but knew I didn't want to spend every single dollar that was in my savings account, and she didn't take advantage of me not knowing the exact amount of money we wanted to spend. Ms. Gillian is also had to deal with the groom whom is very cautious of what money is being spent and where.Candace! Candace! Candace! I'm sure there are other people within the company that can do exactly what Candace did for our wedding to yours but there is only Candace. Candace hit the ground running. She is friendly, was knowledgeable about my event, and on the day of she nailed everything that she was supposed to! Every hiccup thrown her way she managed. Full review on yelp

Profile Picture Tashica, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Caribbean, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Caribbean Caterers Pricing

Photos

157 Photos

Placesettings

3 Photos
220x220 sq 1520143461 f8076d36c1820891 1520143459 200dc60d9cb59020 1520143450378 2 adenikeandgreg.mar
220x220 sq 1520143491 167b6414ffe9dfa9 1520143490 a0d46a172c7ecbf5 1520143489383 3 21766612 101034256
220x220 sq 1509128038324 1611

Head Table

4 Photos
220x220 sq 1509127056197 wedings 2
220x220 sq 1509127290872 weddings 1
220x220 sq 1509127462502 20171022162522
220x220 sq 1509145411489 20171015174501

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1533914673 2c31b442b306bf44 1520143491 167b6414ffe9dfa9 1520143490 a0d46a172c7ecbf5 152014

Free Table Setting Upgrade For Your Bridal Party

Redeem In-Store
Book your Wedding Reception with Caribbean Caterers and receive a free upgrade to our beautiful Tier 1 place settings for the Bridal Party. See our portfolio for some Tier 1 examples. Mention that you saw us on Wedding Wire to receive this offer. Offer may not be combined with other offers. Certain restrictions apply.
#WWc316e07dae01a2e9

1 ENDORSEMENT
I would highly endorse this company, I have worked with the owner Jullian on many events, supplying the wedding cake and I have seen nothing less than perfection. I have had clients come to me and praise the food and and the service.

12352 Wilkins Ave. , Rockville, MD 20852   See On Map