304 5th Street, West Des Moines, IA 50265 Map · Phone number

About Carefree Patisserie

How do you want to think of your Wedding Dessert? As just a mixture of flour, sugar and eggs? OR as a tradtional part of the Wedding celebration that will evoke sweet memories through the years of your marriage. Come to Carefree Patisserie to make your choice from 101 cupcake flavors, stacked together, to make a contemporary, and delicious, wedding dessert Display. We provide many enticing wedding cake flavors put together in custom designs.

CraveCake
Carefree Patisiree
new9 08123

7 Reviews for Carefree Patisserie

Christopher · Married on 09/20/2014

Our cake was beautiful! They made it exactly how my bride planned it out to look, and helped to accommodate some extra additions that we wanted done to the cake. It looked amazing!

Not only did it look great, but it tasted wonderful! We got five flavors total, and received some great compliments on all five. I only tried two of them (it was a busy night!), but they were both awesome!

Overall, they're incredibly easy to work with, have TONS of unique flavors to choose from, and can make some beautiful cakes! Well worth it!!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/14/2013

Great cake! They were also able to last minute add on a jumbo cupcake for my cousin's birthday surprise!! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Chantell · Married on 06/22/2013

Carefree Patisserie did more than just my wedding cake. They made our engagement party cake-strawberry shortcake flavored. Our engagement cake was designed to look like an engagement ring box with a triangular diamond ring coming out of it. The cake was delicious, but the rice crispy engagement ring was unbelievably good! The Carefree Patisserie team also made a Groom's cake which we ate at our Rehearsal Dinner-strawberry shortcake flavored. It was buttercream with a fondant tool belt and tools (my husband is an industrial tech teacher). Our wedding cake was a two tiered fondant covered chocolate mint cake with an elegant zebra print climbing up. We ordered 4 gourmet sheet cakes (2 strawberry shortcakes and 2 black and whites). My dad loves red velvet cake, I am not a fan. I surprised him with a JUMBO red-velvet cupcake that said PAPA. Carefree Patisserie takes their time to make sure your wedding cakes/cupcakes are specially made for you.

Sent on 07/09/2013