Athens, Athens, GA 30606 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Carefree CELEBRATIONS

Carefree CELEBRATIONS is a professional and versatile wedding planning service located in Atlanta, Georgia. Seasoned coordinator Donna boasts over 30 years of experience and takes care of everything from vendor selection to ceremonial planning. Carefree CELEBRATIONS ties together everything on a couple’s big day to ensure there are no hiccups. From on-site assistance to hand-delivering checks to vendors, this expert planner uses her eye for detail, impeccable organizational skills, and friendly customer service to provide a stress-free experience.

Donna can provide her services for a couple’s rehearsal, ceremony, and/or reception. Services include going over all vendor contracts, contacting all vendors, detailed timelines, structured to-do lists, and executing any request from the couple. Carefree CELEBRATIONS offers the following wedding planning services:

• Unlimited communication

img2248
me bride groom

21 Reviews for Carefree CELEBRATIONS

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2018

Donna was absolutely wonderful to work with! She kindly offered me valuable advice over the phone before I even booked her, and I knew then that she was the wedding planner I wanted/needed.
    Throughout the entire process, she was responsive and so helpful. But she was very understanding as I was going through some busy months as a full-time grad school student, and she never overwhelmed me.
    Donna is efficient and knows how to make things happen! Her services are worth every penny!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Carefree CELEBRATIONS's reply:

Ah, Sarah, you brought me to tears! I loved working with you and feel honored to have been chosen. Thank you so much!

Elizabeth · Married on 06/24/2017

I honestly could not have had the wedding of my dreams without Carefree Celebrations! Donna thought of things through, was very professional, and eased our stresses like it was nothing!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Carefree CELEBRATIONS's reply:

Thank you Ebo for the kind words! Your day was wondeful even with the rain and heat.. and I was blessed to be a part of it! Love to all!

Gabbi · Married on 06/02/2017

Donna was the perfect addition to our day! We were so thankful for how loving she was to our family and wedding party. We could not imagine our wedding day without her!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Carefree CELEBRATIONS's reply:

Gabbi, you and Austin were the sweetest couple ever! You took the time to enjoy each other and that doesn't happen often on a wedding day. I was blessed you allowed me to be a part of your day! Hope to see you in the mountains! Thank you SO much again!

Carefree CELEBRATIONS FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Carefree CELEBRATIONS 1
    FREE budget planning for your wedding!
    I will work with you to stay within budget and help you create the wedding of your dreams!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Eliza Morrill Photography
    Eliza Morrill Photography Wedding Photographers

Donna is an absolute JOY to work with! She is incredibly organized, kind, and on top of every last detail. I never worried for even a second about the schedule, as she had everything laid out and quickly made adjustments during the day as-needed. I will absolutely be recommending her to my brides from now on.

• Graduate Athens
    Graduate Athens Hotel Weddings

Donna is one of the best wedding planners in the Athens area! She will go above and beyond for making sure your day is flawless. We greatly appreciate everything she does at our venue to make sure the event goes flawlessly.

• Athens Athens, GA, 30606 See on map