Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Carefree Catering

Make your next catered affair...Carefree

Welcome to Carefree Catering, Central Florida's fastest growing full-service caterer! We're glad you found us. Rely on our award winning service and food when selecting your next caterer. Family owned and operated, our passion for elegant as well as tasteful catering goes back many years. Whether planning an intimate rehearsal dinner for 20 or that memorable wedding reception for 300, Carefree can create a menu that is perfect for you. First choice of area Chambers of Commerce, Police Departments and area brides, let us create your perfect party.  We truly hope that when choosing your caterer, you’ll make your next affair ... Carefree! Call us for a free consultation and lets get the party started!

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Latin American (1)
Mexican (1)
Spanish (1)
Signature Drink (1)

Our daughter’s wedding was a night to remember and Carol and her team were fabulous to work with!! We received high compliments on the food and service! Loved everything about it! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Tammy , 8/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Carol and Gary and their team did an awesome job for our son's wedding renewal and party at our home pool side. Carol is a dream to work with as she is so helpful and full of great ideas. Their prices are so reasonable especially when you take into consideration everything they give you for the price of the dinner! Carol even was able to provide some of the table centerpieces that I needed, saving me a lot of money. My tables were beautiful and the linens they provided were perfect for our beachside pool side wedding. The food was amazing! We had 40 guests and not only did everyone have more than plenty to eat but everyone couldn't stop talking about how delicious all of the food was. The beef tenderloin was out of this world and beautifully carved for each guest. I would highly recommend the beef tenderloin if you want a delicious and beautiful dinner. The chicken picata, rice, ceaser salad, and roasted Brussels sprouts were also amazing! Not too many people would ever think of serving roasted Brussels sprouts but I'm so glad I did as not only did it look beautiful on the plate but everyone, even those that don't like Brussels sprouts raved about it! We also used their bar tender and she did an amazing job! Carol and her staff serving our dinner and party were so professional and friendly to all of our guests! I only wish we had another party to hold so I could use Carefeee Catering again! I highly recommend them for any venue you may be hosting, but especially a wedding. They also have many recommendations for other vendors you may need. We had a wonderful wedding and party and it could not have been done without them! My deep gratitude to Gary for cooking such an amazing dinner and putting up with all of my requests! Thank you to all at Carefeee Catering!

Profile Picture Olinda , 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Party Supplies

Carefree Catering made my Wedding SPECTACULAR! Gary and Carol both were so helpful in planning/suggestions and everything pulled off seamlessly. If you are planning a wedding do yourself a favor and have Carefree Catering to your event you will be SO glad you did! Thanks a million! - Tyler and Aimee Peterson

Profile Picture Aimee, 2/4/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1242821977244 fader6
220x220 sq 1242821977619 weddingrings
220x220 sq 1242821980150 beeftips
220x220 sq 1242821985213 surfnturf
220x220 sq 1525192552 c76f109501409cc4 1525192552 ba1ac4f5396b205e 1525192550357 1 1012843 1015265048
220x220 sq 1525192553 0936d815682e2f3f 1525192552 5f4d25cf40a4064a 1525192550362 2 1536646 1015227009
220x220 sq 1525192553 d9524f1c7f6e5b0f 1525192552 e05a208adfbcd08f 1525192550363 3 10412021 101526200
220x220 sq 1525192553 e1593a473d9b8ebf 1525192552 61f2207546a21561 1525192550363 4 10420197 101536290

11 ENDORSEMENTS
I've worked many a wedding with Carefree Catering. They do a spectacular job, outstanding service and excellent food.

Gary & Carol at Carefree Catering are an absolute joy to work with. They will accommodate any special needs and work diligently to keep your budget in check. I can guarantee you will feel like you are walking into their home for a home cooked meal. You will not be disappointed with Carefree Catering. So go ahead and give them a call and see why ARTC highly endorses Carefree Catering!

Professional staff, always friendly during the event even while on the go! If you are reading this... You have found your caterer!

Carefree Catering not only has great food, but they bring plenty of staff, are always on time, and have a great presentation.

Super top-notch catering company. Outstanding food items, spectacular service and an all around great group of people to work with.

61 PROS I KNOW

992 Waterford Pt Drive, Port Orange, FL 32127   See On Map
386-871-5547 (phone) 386-756-5735 (fax)