9943 Allisonville Road, Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for Card Ink

• Charla

Charla · Married on 03/27/2015

Through this wedding process I am most happy with the amazing relationships I've had the chance to develop with vendors around the Indy area. Jennifer has my number one spot for best vendor.
    I had no clue what I wanted to do for invitations. I wanted them to be classic, but casual, modern, and personalized. Jennifer just got it and got me. She took the time to meet and get to know both my fiance and I and worked with us to set a tone for our big day.
    She and her husband have been incredibly flexible meeting us all around town for pickups and deliveries. They've been such a joy to work with.

Oh! And our guest are in love with our one of a kind invitations!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Timm & Libby (parents of bride) · Married on 04/28/2018

This was our third experience using Jen and couldn't be happier. Our daughters had unique and lovely invitations. Jen was willing to meet us wherever was convenient for us. We talked frequently and she was open and willing to try different combinations of items and sent us plenty of samples. She is a lovely Christian woman that is family-oriented!

Sent on 04/30/2018

allynn · Married on 07/18/2009

4.2
      3.0

Card Ink created the invitations for our wedding. Jen was great during our brainstorming session at helping us think through the unique design we envisioned for the wedding. She is quite creative and very personable. We loved the finished product and recieved many compliments. We had small miscommunication regarding our timelines, but everything was handled well and overall we were very pleased with our experience.

Sent on 08/04/2009