Cara'z Images

Fond du Lac, WI View map

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
4.7
    E Married on 03/25/2012
    I'm writing this early, our wedding is still coming up, but we already had our engagement photo session with Cara and it was simply amazing!! She was so relaxed and made everything fun. She had great ideas and was so helpful even with picking out outfits and locations. She even helped with my dog when we were taking pictures. The turnaround was amazing too. We took our pictures on Sunday and by Thursday of the same week she gave us amazing proofs. I can't wait for our wedding photographs and will write again in a few months!
    Abby Married on 05/22/2010
    Cara Zimmerman was the perfect photographer. From the engagment photos to the day of the wedding, she's been nothing but professional. We got a long great and she made my husband and I as well as all of our family and friends comfortable. We heard nothing but compliments from our guests after the wedding. Everyone said how she was everywhere around the grounds taking pictures. She had a unique style and we are excited to see the results. We have and will continue to recommend Cara to our friends and family.
  • F
    Sara Married on 03/13/2010
    Cara'z Images was wonderful! Cara took our engagement and wedding photos. She had great ideas for outdoor places to take our photos for our engagement shoot and our wedding party photos! And she was completely flexible with dates and times. She went above and beyond on our wedding day too! I think she even helped the bridesmaids tie ribbons around their waists! She was so wonderful to have with us all day on our wedding day. And everyone loves our photos! They are a great quality and it was so great that she captured all of the details and such a wide variety. I got to see things in the photos that I had missed on our wedding day! And the photo album she prepared was amazing!!!! Better than I ever expected! And, I have to say it again, everyone just loves our wedding photos. Thanks to her, my husband and I looked great in every shot!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

389 Roosevelt St Fond du Lac, 54935
9202668285
Location of (Cara'z Images)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding