Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number

About Cara Quinlan Events

This is a national company

* * *

Congratulations, you're engaged! You're ready to start the planning process and have decided to handle it on your own, but things are getting hectic and you really wish you could have some of your questions answered by a professional - magazines and blogs just aren't cutting it.

Now what?

Enter Cara, a certified wedding coordinator who has recognized the need for all couples to have access to a top-notch planner who can lend a hand when things get complicated and provide guidance to help the big day run smoothly.

A remote wedding planner is ideal if

• you're on a tight budget
  • you are a DIYer who could use some professional expertise
  • you live in a small town with little access to high-quality wedding planners

Choose from a selection of a la carte services and book a consultation appointment as little or as often as you'd like without having to spend thousands of dollars for services that you don't need.

Your wedding. Your price. Your peace of mind.

IMG0020
IMG0020

8 Reviews for Cara Quinlan Events

• F

Fernanda · Married on 10/07/2012

I am an extremely organized person and didn't think I needed a wedding coordinator (nor could I afford one). However, circumstances aligned in such a way that I was able to hire Cara to work on my wedding. I will be forever grateful. I had the day of coordinator package, which is actually a month of package. But well before the month started, Cara would email me pictures and concepts she knew I would be interested in. When the month started, we met so that I could give her all my contracts and vendor list. However, her importance became evident the week of the wedding. While I as running around with all my DIY projects, Cara was creating an itinerary for all my vendors so that everyone was on the same page. She was also calling all the vendors to finalize details. This was vitally important work that would have taken me hours. The day of the wedding she was double checking to make sure that the vendors executed my vision. But she also had the experience and courage to tell me when my vision would not work. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Love · Married on 09/29/2012

Cara, is very passionate on what she does. She did amazing on helping me with everything.

Sent on 10/09/2012

I am such an overplanner that I wasn't sure I needed a wedding coordinator at first, but now that my wedding is over, I can't imagine not having hired one. We contracted with Cara for the day-of-coordination services for my wedding in September 2012. I knew she would be a good fit from our initial meeting before signing the contract because she paid attention to detail, took lots of notes, and asked me many questions. She cared about all the details as much as I did. We signed the contract many months in advance but she still stayed in touch via email and made sure everything was going well. She was very responsive and was easy to schedule all of our meetings such as venue walk through. We had signed up for Day-of-coordination, but it felt like so much more. She really prevented any potential problems by thinking of everything and being really prepared. My lighter didn't work for our wedding candles and she magically had another one. She coordinated with all of my vendors, provided advice whenever I asked for it, and didn't push her own ideas on to me or try to make me change my mind about some things, even if they sounded crazy to others. If you are an overplanner like me, she makes sure all of your little details are carried out so you don't have to worry about it all night, and makes sure everything runs smoothly. You don't want to have to be in charge of it all that night and it wouldn't be fair to make your friends and family to do so much that they can't enjoy your wedding. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding once that didn't have a coordinator and we all stood around a the rehearsal not knowing what to do, and I don't know if we ever got to the garter and bouquet toss during the wedding before many people had left because everything was running late. So I'd recommend Cara to anyone who wants to make their day go perfect and run smoothly.

Sent on 10/01/2012