Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Captured by Kelli

Photojournalistic style that captures the warmth of the moment. Huntsville, AL Wedding Photographer

We love weddings. We're all about the rush of excitement, the beauty everywhere, the beaming smiles, the little surprises.

We know your wedding day is the most exciting day of your life. And we get to be there to photograph it! We stay on constant alert, unobtrusively capturing every memory in the making.

Because when it's all said and done, the pictures are what you two are left holding, year after year, smiling over the remembered moments, as you live Happily Ever After.

*Interested in drone footage? We have a resident pilot who can capture beautiful aerial clips. Check out our website for details.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (2)
Digital Files (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)

Kelli was such a dream to work with for our wedding! She is amazingly talented and super sweet. I know men generally do not like getting their picture taken but Kelli made it so much fun, my husband actually had a great time! She got to know us as a couple and knew how to help us relax and just be ourselves throughout the photo shoot. She was so creative with the poses. We didn't feel awkward or like we were posing the entire time. Even the backgrounds she chose were perfect! She was always looking through her camera trying to capture every priceless moment. We had our pictures taken outside before the wedding. There was such a beautiful glow the way the sun was that day. She is so skilled with her camera she was able to capture that glow but not for every picture so there was variety. Our wedding took place indoors and the lighting was pretty poor, but Kelli knew exactly how to use the light that was in the room and the pictures turned out beautifully. She is very attentive to detail. It is hard to choose which pictures are my favorite because she captured so many precious moments that truly showed our joy and love for each other. Our family and bridal party loved her as well! It is so obvious she loves what she does and has mastered it. Kelli will always be my go-to photographer for any special event.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

My husband and I got married on very short notice at our local courthouse. Kelli was recommended to us and she did not disappoint. Simply amazing! Her style of photos captured the real intimacy of the moment and she was able to make even a courthouse wedding look elegant. In the haste and excitement of getting married, I had forgotten the traditional "something borrowed, something blue" and Kelli was quick to provide what I needed. She did not just snap pictures but truly became apart of my wedding experience with her thoughtfulness and foresight. When my husband and I renew our vows, I will be asking Kelli again to photograph the event.

Profile Picture Ashely, 1/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kelli does amazing work! I LOVE our wedding photos. I had a long list of pictures that I wanted and she handled all of it gracefully and with so much patience! She took time with me and my husband before and after the ceremony to make sure we had all the details of our day captured. We received our photos quickly afterwards and we couldn't be happier with them! They turned out beautifully. Working with Kelli will get you a great product, but even more importantly, a great experience on your wedding day. Talk about one huge thing to not have to worry about! :)

Profile Picture Jennica, 11/22/08, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1467082915947 unnamed 16
220x220 sq 1467082921092 unnamed 17
220x220 sq 1467083022025 jennica wedding

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have seen Kelli in action many times with her camera. The great thing about Kelli is that you don't just get someone who can take pictures, but someone who can bring the best out in a person, which is why every picture comes out so amazing! There are a lot of people who can use a nice camera and capture great lighting, etc. but in addition getting a child to actually have fun and capturing that moment of pure delight is priceless or helping a bride and groom feel relaxed and purely joyful on their wedding day amongst the stress is what she does best! Kelli doesn't need to take "posed" shots...she just captures life in its natural, most joyful settings.

Huntsville, AL 35806   See On Map