Engagement

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

I know it's a little untrue to rate all 5 stars. But it really is. Ken and his team is the best. They have made my wedding captured every best moment. They respond to all my questions so professionally. And did I mention how much I love every shot he has taken? They are gorgeous. It is a must pick.

Profile Picture Tris, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ken and his team were super great to have photograph both our engagement ceremony last year and now our wedding! It was really great to have a Vietnamese photographer that understood our ceremonial traditions, and was able to guide Clickspark, a separate team of videographers, throughout the whole day. He was very quickly, flexible and accommodating to our family and guest pictures. He directed our engagement, pre-wedding and the day of photoshoot very well, making us pose naturally. The quality of his photos are absolutely exceptional and gets better each and every event. He was able to provide us a great deal with the photography package he provided us :) Also his wife, Hang, is a really great hair & makeup artist, and made it really easy to have me, my mother and 5 of my bridesmaids to get their makeup done in the morning. I highly recommend Ken to anyone!

Profile Picture Khanh, 12/26/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Ken is an awesome photographer. Our wedding pictures came out fantastics. He is fun to work with and super super nice guy. Me and my wife definetly go back for our family photoshoot section.

Profile Picture User6049160, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Capture The Invisible Pricing