3131 Hodge pl, Falls Church, VA 22042 Map · Phone number

Capture The Invisible 5
Capture The Invisible 6
Capture The Invisible 7

Lisa Liu · Married on 04/13/2019

Professional and Fun Team!

Ken and Khanh are a phenomenal team! A few days leading up to the wedding, there were a few snags such as the location reservation (we had to book with Meadowlark but their remaining times didn't work) and the weather. Ken reassured me that he would find a location that had everything I wanted (nature and cherry blossoms). The day prior, he went to a location, took a video of what it looked like and sent it over to me to confirm that it's what I'm looking for. He nailed it. The next day (the day of the wedding), he showed up with his team and started taking shots immediately. Prior to the wedding, my planner provided him with a list of shots I wanted. He checked out each and every shot on that list and more. His team was fun, comfortable and creative. I am awkward and I don't enjoy taking photos but Ken and his team made it less awkward and fun along the way. They took come incredibly creative shots and showed us a few along the way which makes me incredibly excited to see the final product. He stuck by us for 12 full hours and he was energized til the very end. I would highly recommend Ken and his fun team.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Bui · Married on 09/29/2018

Great quality and great price

Ken is great. He did our engagement and wedding photos. Incredibly easy to work with and fun personality. Also, very reasonably priced. We recommend him to everyone we know who's looking for a photographer.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Capture The Invisible 8
    Capture The Invisible 9
    Capture The Invisible 10
    Capture The Invisible 11
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing Experience!

Ken Pham and Tri Tran were amazing! Ken was very accommodating, professional, experienced, and creative. Tri took photos of my husband and his groomsmen in the morning. He was prompt, professional, and went way above his duties. Without even asking for help, he helped everyone move and pack the flowers, heavy vases, and decor up and down stairs to the car. It was very unexpected and so much appreciated for him to go out of his way to help us.

We planned to have our wedding photos outside, but due to rainy weather, we had to take them inside. Despite the dim lighting and small space, Ken and his crew were able to make the church look spacious and portrayed the photos so much better than I had imagined.

When the original plans were changed and Ken immediately thought of many solutions — It really showed the creativity and experience he and his team have within this industry.

I would recommend Ken Pham and his team to anyone looking for an experienced, friendly, professional, and one-of-a-kind crew to capture their special day!

Sent on 10/24/2018