16 East 38th Street, New York, NY 10016 Map · Phone number

About Capries Events

Weddings, Parties and Everything in Between !

We specialize in life events and strive to help you make the special times in your life memorable. Capries Events was born out of a love of not just parties, but also, for the organization and details that go into our everyday lives. We know you're busy managing your day-to-day work and social lives as it is, imagine planning a Wedding! Wedding planning requires a dedicated level of patience and understanding that the average bride just doesn’t have time for. Let us help you organize the details, follow up with your vendors, execute the Do-It-Yourself details you have slaved over for months and allow you to truly enjoy your wedding day. From the engagement party to walking down the aisle, we will be with you every step of the way.

081101kd008
081101kd123
081101kd008
97251624432459147467859144056152566005n

12 Reviews for Capries Events

Capries Events exceeded all of our expectations. Their professionalism, attentiveness, and poise was instrumental to the success of our wedding- and at an exceptional value. For those hesitating to hire a wedding planner/event coordinator, be assured that hiring Capries Events will be remembered as one of your best decisions!

tracy · Married on 05/15/2010

I cannot praise Beverly enough. Thank goodness she had an opening for our wedding day, or else I'm pretty sure nothing would have gone right. We had more than enough challenges, and thanks to her organization, professional attitude, and foresight, everything went off without a hitch. She went above and beyond what her duties were, and always kept a great attitude and a helpful mind about it. Ours was an interesting situation (the catering vendor was actually my father and an outside staff), and Beverly's help in making it run smoothly was invaluable. She was an absolute dream to work with and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for her hand in making my wedding what it was.

Lauern · Married on 05/01/2010

Where do I start? Beverly is terrific. We cannot thank her enough for everything that she did on the day of the wedding and for the weeks (and months!) leading up to the wedding. From putting the labels on the favor boxes to assembling the programs to calling all of the vendors, she took care of everything leading up to the wedding so that I didn't have to. Then, on the day of, what other planner would run to the lighting district to get me the precise color lightbulbs that I wanted when the florist did not, and gets suspenders when my dad has forgotten his. I felt like she was the wedding whisperer walking around and making sure that everything was going well-- I didn't have to worry because I knew if she was there, things would be perfect. Beverly made our dream wedding come true, and did it flawlessly, effortlessly, and with such grace and professionalism.

I have only wonderful things to say about her. If you hire Beverly, you will feel an immediate sense of relief that your wedding will go off without a hitch.

Capries Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military

• 16 East 38th Street New York, NY 10016 See on map