Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Capries Events

Weddings, Parties and Everything in Between !

We specialize in life events and strive to help you make the special times in your life memorable. Capries Events was born out of a love of not just parties, but also, for the organization and details that go into our everyday lives. We know you're busy managing your day-to-day work and social lives as it is, imagine planning a Wedding! Wedding planning requires a dedicated level of patience and understanding that the average bride just doesn’t have time for. Let us help you organize the details, follow up with your vendors, execute the Do-It-Yourself details you have slaved over for months and allow you to truly enjoy your wedding day. From the engagement party to walking down the aisle, we will be with you every step of the way.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: New York City

12 Reviews for Capries Events

Capries Events exceeded all of our expectations. Their professionalism, attentiveness, and poise was instrumental to the success of our wedding- and at an exceptional value. For those hesitating to hire a wedding planner/event coordinator, be assured that hiring Capries Events will be remembered as one of your best decisions!

Profile Picture User2643377, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Deleted review because no longer in operation

Profile Picture Lana, 5/29/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I cannot praise Beverly enough. Thank goodness she had an opening for our wedding day, or else I'm pretty sure nothing would have gone right. We had more than enough challenges, and thanks to her organization, professional attitude, and foresight, everything went off without a hitch. She went above and beyond what her duties were, and always kept a great attitude and a helpful mind about it. Ours was an interesting situation (the catering vendor was actually my father and an outside staff), and Beverly's help in making it run smoothly was invaluable. She was an absolute dream to work with and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for her hand in making my wedding what it was.

Profile Picture tracy, 5/15/10, 1 Review

22 Photos

My Photo Album

22 Photos

16 East 38th Street, New York, NY 10016   See On Map
347-523-9456 (phone) 347-523-9456 (fax)
By appointment only !