407 W Chevy Chase Dr, Glendale, CA 91204 Map · Phone number

About Caprice Bridal Boutique, Inc.

Caprice has been a family owned and operated business ever since we opened the doors in 1992. Over the past 17 years we have built a reputation in the community for providing top-quality wedding gowns and working individually with each bride to make sure she looks amazing on her wedding day.

We carry unique as well as traditional bridal gowns and accessories by prestigious designers from all over the world. We take pride in providing personal attention and service to all our brides. In fact, our customers are so satisfied with their experience at Caprice that they often return with sisters, cousins and friends who are getting married. Once we help a bride choose a gown and make sure she is happy with her selection, our true work begins!

StephenYearick
StephenYearick
CymbelineAgadir
AlexisGeorgio
Caprice Bridal Boutique, Inc.

3 Reviews for Caprice Bridal Boutique, Inc.

linda · Married on 03/10/2012

Caprice Bridal has actually moved to Beverly Hills. Maro is very sweet, and helped me find the dress of my dreams. She made last minute changes to my dress and it was the best decision she made. She has a beautiful selection of dresses, and she will work out a great price for you.

Banafshe · Married on 05/25/2007

Caprice Bridal is a very unique and beautiful bridal shop. I got my bridal gown from Caprice Bridal. She has a variety of beautiful gowns and hair accessories, jewelry, shoes, etc. She is very professional, flexible and sweet. She helps you in any way to help you look your best on your special day! She is great!

3.0

I purchased my gown from the Caprice Bridal shop on Robertson in Beverly Hills. I stopped by after visiting 5 other bridal stores and trying on about 30 different dresses. I saw the price tags and was considering running away when I was approached by Maro who is super a sweet lady. She asked about my budget then said she only had two dresses in my price range. The second one was the winner! It was a designer dress which was way over my budget but being a sample dress she sold it to me at almost 50% off. However, I had to pay upfront in full which made me a little nervous but worked out okay. She loaned me the crinoline to wear under the dress which I appreciated and included the steaming at no extra cost.

I would like to mention though that since the dress was a sample, it was slightly dirty in the underarm area and was missing a few beads. I remember Maro saying they would have it cleaned and fixed. Come to find out later that they only spot clean but they did their best. Also, be warned that they do not allow you to take photos until you've made the purchase. This makes it very difficult when you're tried on several dresses. All in all I was satisfied and got tons of compliments on my dress.

• 407 W Chevy Chase Dr Glendale, 91204 See on map
    8182405431 (Fax Number)
    Tuesday - Friday 12:00pm - 8:00pm Saturday 10:00am - 8:00pm Sunday 12pm - 6:00pm