11 E. Louisiana Ave, Denver, CO 80210 Map · Phone number

About Capelli Floral,llc

Capelli Floral offers unique designs for weddings! We travel anywhere.

• Paul Wood Florist
img0032
CFLogo
img0079

5 Reviews for Capelli Floral,llc

Denise created my wedding flowers which included my bouquet, toss bouquet, seven boutonnieres, and two corsages, my bouquet was absolutely stunning! Even the photographer mentioned how he hadn't seem such a beautiful bouquet before. Denise was very professional and was very flexible with changes that were made. The price was great as well. We had met with other florists who quoted ridiculous prices and were not professional. I would highly recommend Capelli Floral!!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/22/2010

I cannot say enough good things about Capelli Floral. They did BEAUTIFUL work - from the centerpieces to the bouquets and bouts. Their prices were extremely reasonable, Denise gave honest opinions and feedback, and she really guided me to find exactly what I wanted (since I'm not someone who knows much about flowers). I think they had a little "extra" something in that they like to work outside the traditional "flower-only" florist attitude...they were keen to incorporate bark pieces, willows, and other ideas to create the aesthetic vision I was hoping for. Also, as an added bonus, they allowed me to supply my own "hard goods" (vases, bark, etc) to keep my costs down. Denise and her husband were wonderful!!

Sent on 11/09/2010
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 07/17/2010

I love the pew bows and my bridal bouquets a lot. They did the great jobs. Thank Denise for all the help to make my wedding beautiful. She works with us every single way.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Capelli Floral,llc FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up

• Butler Rents
    Butler Rents Wedding Rentals

John and Denise at Capelli Floral are just the best - we used their centerpieces for a chamber event and then re-dressed our showroom tables to match the beautiful arrangements that lasted over 2 weeks.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Capelli Floral to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Turpenoff Photography
    Turpenoff Photography Wedding Photographers

I cannot say enough about Denise Capelli. Not only is she an amazingly talented florist but she is a great person to boot! I love her fun fresh style that is just billowing with creativity. She is a must for any event! Tricia Turpenoff

• 11 E. Louisiana Ave Denver, 80210 See on map