Cantor Jan Morrison

Cantor Jan Morrison

About Cantor Jan Morrison

CANTOR JAN

For all of the life cycle moments in your life - from the joyous to the compassionate - I'm here to help you. Weddings, babynaming ceremonies, funerals, commitment and reconsecration ceremonies, renewal of vows are all moments to be honored in your life, and I hope that you'll allow me to accompany you on your journey.

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Regions serviced: Baltimore

22 Reviews for Cantor Jan Morrison

Customized Vows (2)
Licensed (2)
Counseling (2)
Jewish (2)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

My husband and I loved Cantor Jan Morrison. She made the process very easy for us. We met with her twice and talked about what we wanted in our ceremony. We had an interfaith wedding with a Hindu and Jewish ceremony. Cantor Jan was able to connect the two ceremonies together beautifully. I would recommend Cantor Jan to anyone!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aditi, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cantor Jan is amazing! We met with her a few times beforehand and she helped us prepare for marriage! By the time we got back from our honeymoon, we got our marriage license/ketubah, and even had copies! We loved her service and she actually was friends with some of the people at our wedding (small world)! If we ever need a cantor again, we will definitely use her (hopefully when we have a child in the future!) Thank you Jan, for making our day special!

View Vendor Response

Counseling
Starting Price
$800.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$75.00

English
Hebrew
5 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Cantor Jan is a kind person which translates into the most beautiful and moving wedding ceremony. She involves family and friends and makes every couple feel so special. She is organized in a gentle way, very reliable, and an all around wonderful person. I love doing weddings with Cantor Jan.

Events

Cantor Jan Morrison is a wedding officiant from the Baltimore/Washington area. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, , Washington, and Virginia. Cantor Jan Morrison is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Baltimore/Washington area wedding industry for 20 plus years years. We specialize in warm and inclusive wedding ceremonies.