Cincinnati, OH 45245 Map · Phone number

About CandyShopBuffets

CandyShopBuffets

We specialize in creative custom candy buffets, desserts bars, and unique candy favors for Weddings, Bridal Showers, Birthday Parties, and other special events! We create custom candy bags, out of town guest favors, birthday treats, candy centerpieces and much more. Candy is our specialty!

Our clients love the attention to detail and the personal touch that we put into our candy buffets! We are based out of Cincinnati but we ship our products nationwide. We offer local full service candy buffet design and set up in the Cincinnati/ Northern Kentucky area. So join us in this candy commotion and let us "sweeten your day

Follow CandyShopBuffets on

IMG2030
Customizable Guest Favor Bags-  2.75 each
Customizable Guest Favor Bags- 2.75 each

4 Reviews for CandyShopBuffets

Wow! The candy and decorations were amazing! Everyone at our wedding loved the special touches Dani made. She did such a wonderful job. Everything looked so professional. I absolutely loved it! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Katherine · Married on 07/30/2011

Everything was amazing. The price was great and the setup was beautiful. I couldn't have asked for anything more. There is no way I would have had the time to do it all myself. Thanks so much! It was a big hit.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Kelly · Married on 02/20/2011

The candy buffet was even more impressive in person. It was as much fun to look at as it was to eat the treats. They also took care to put personal touches of my daughter and her fiance into it. The display added a beautiful and entertaining touch to my daughter's wedding shower. Definitely plan to have another candy buffet when it is time for a baby shower :)

Sent on 03/10/2011

CandyShopBuffets FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design

Planning4You LLC Wedding Planners

Dani with Candy Shop Buffet is a delight to work with. She is fun and exciting! She is a pleasure to work with and I am glad to have her as a vendor!

• Cincinnati, 45245 See on map