Candlelight Wedding Photography

400 Market Industrial Park Suite #32, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Candlelight Wedding Photography

Candlelight Wedding Photography was founded by two of the Hudson Valleys most reputable wedding photographers, Steven Planck and Michael Polito. Having photographed everyone from Hillary Clinton to Earl Slick and with over 28 years of combined professional experience in the photography business, these two know what they are doing. Candlelight offers Hudson Valley brides and grooms the Best Hudson Valley Wedding Photographers around as we are the ONLY wedding photography studio north of New York City that has this many wedding photographers with this much talent, at these prices.

CandlelightWeddingPhotography06
HudsonValleyWeddingWestchester
CandlelightWeddingPhotography01

3 Reviews for Candlelight Wedding Photography

Deirdre · Married on 03/31/2012

Steve and Mike were excellent to deal with. Our photographer Susan Magmano did an amazing job.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Christina · Married on 09/07/2012

I dealt with Steven from Candlelight and he really helped ease my mind about the schedule on the day and he basically helped me organise the full thing in a way that worked well. He was really nice and dealt with everything on the business end. Susan and her second shooter Nicole were with us on the wedding day. Even when I did a last minute change, they were really cool about accommodating everything we asked for. I just had the proofs put up on the website, and they are gorgeous. They spent 8 hours with us and we really did get our money's worth! They took thousands of photos and captured some really beautiful moments, especially during the ceremony. Their photography was really understated and elegant, never cheesy or overly-posed. A lot of the photos are candid and really came out beautifully. They captured just about everything I wanted them to and were generally just really sweet and pleasant to be around. I definitely recommend them, they are a great price and their quality is stunning!

Sent on 09/18/2012

0.0

Our photographer Susan was great and took beautiful pictures. However, we had a terrible time receiving our photos after the wedding. We were only given some of them and it took 6 months to receive the rest. Now, within 2 months of our first anniversary we have yet to receive our wedding album. I have been calling, text messaging, and emailing for several weeks and have not heard back from them regarding our wedding album. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I would not recommend this company.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Candlelight Wedding Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Candlelight Wedding Photography 1
    Save 10% on any package booking.
    Save 10% on any package when you mention that you found Candlelight Wedding Photography on wedding wire.

• 400 Market Industrial Park Suite #32 Wappingers Falls, 12590 See on map