Marietta, GA 30062 Map · Phone number

About Candlelight Strings

Looking for elegant wedding music that rocks? Candlelight Strings offers a variety of music to suit your musical taste, from traditional classical pieces to contemporary rock songs and movie themes. Our selection of music is unmatched! We encourage clients to be creative with their ceremony music and select pieces that reflect their personal taste. Visit our website to listen to samples from our ever-increasing music library. Special arrangements of your favorite song are also available!

The string quartet (2 violins, viola, and cello) is our most popular ensemble, giving the fullest sound and most versatility in repertoire and styles of music. For more budget-conscious clients, we offer a string trio (2 violins and cello).

Our group has performed for hundreds of weddings in and around the metro Atlanta area. Communication with clients is paramount; we take every client and each detail of your event very seriously and recognize that responsiveness is a key factor in winning our clients' trust. Put our experience to work for you. We will ask the right questions and guide you along the way to make planning a breeze! We'd love the opportunity to make your wedding day music as special as possible!

8b88be483e52fdaf Lake Lanier Islands Resort May 2015

Candlelight Strings 3
  • Margaret

Margaret Keappler Bass · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional and Beautiful!

We used Candlelight Strings for our June 1st wedding and could not be more pleased. They were so professional and flexible. When I made a special song request they happily played the music for me! I would 100% recommend using this wonderful group of people!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Candlelight Strings's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review, Maggie! We really enjoyed being a part of the festivities. Best wishes from all of us at CSQ!
  • Jasmyn

Jasmyn · Married on 01/19/2019

Music so pretty you'll have your guests crying tears of joy : )

I am so lucky to have had Candlelight Strings be a part of my wedding ceremony. I knew from the moment I began communicating with Monika that they were going to be a professional team and they did not dissapoint. The music was SO beautiful. I got so many compliments from guests about how they added such a sweet element to the ceremony. Even listening to them practice I got the chills. As a former musician I have such an appreciation for what they do and trust me when I say that when it comes to giving that extra oomph to your event that they will deliver :)

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Candlelight Strings 4
    Candlelight Strings 5
    Candlelight Strings 6

Candlelight Strings's reply:

Jasmyn, thank you so much for your kind review. It was an honor and pleasure to be included in such a beautiful celebration. Best wishes from all of us at CSQ!

Sharon · Married on 03/30/2018

We hired Candlelight Strings to play at our daughter’s wedding and I highly recommend them! I communicated with Monika several times both by phone and email in the weeks leading up to the wedding to make sure we had the music selections we wanted, in the order we wanted them, etc. She was always very available and easy to work with. The quartet performed so beautifully and added such a lovely nuance to the ceremony, playing a combination of contemporary and classical selections. Many guests commented on how unexpected and fun it was to hear the contemporary songs played by stringed instruments! We would hire Candlelight Strings again with no hesitation!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Candlelight Strings's reply:

Thank you so much, Sharon. I'm thrilled everything worked out beautifully even in the midst of all the behind the scene adventures. It was a pleasure to be a part of your celebration. Best wishes to the bride and groom from all of us at CSQ!

Candlelight Strings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6