Temple, TX 76502 Map · Phone number

About Candid Theory

Remember your first kiss? The butterflies you felt when you pulled away and realized it wasn't a dream? When you were asked, "Will you marry me?" We'll help you remember when you hear "I do". We'll help you relive your first kiss as a married couple. Your wedding will come and go, but we'll make your memories last a lifetime. Let's us take you out to dinner, we'd love to meet you!

Novalee Photo || For your special day.

Follow Candid Theory on

1352224045296YelpPhotos06
YelpPhotos01

22 Reviews for Candid Theory

Laura · Married on 02/28/2013

Look no further, Kaoru is the best event/wedding photographer EVER! I had seen a friend's wedding pictures that Kaoru had done and knew that if I ever decided to get married I'd have to fly him out to take our pictures...and I did just that for our destination wedding in San Francisco! My partner and I have been together for almost 12 years and we didn't want a big, traditional wedding. I told Kaoru "we want it to be a day all about us, enjoying each others company, and having fun in our favorite city." Which really translated to being dressed up and running around to various eating and drinking venues in San Francisco (all day). We loved that Kaoru was excited and interested in such a unique wedding experience and we trusted that he could work with any weather and/or public challenges that my arise (ie fog, traffic, etc.) If you don't trust me look at the pictures on his blog -Laura & Ryan || Hearts in San Francisco- Any photographer who can make a dive bar look classy and romantic is top notch in my book. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else to capture our special day.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2012

I'm not surprised to see that kaoru has a perfect rating on this website. He did our wedding in November in Hawaii and it was lovely. From the start he was basically like our wedding planner giving us tips about what beaches were best, and other things we didn't know visiting for the first time. He even picked us up and took us out for dinner when we first arrived. I put alot of effort into choosing a photographer - to me, creative, amazing photos were the most important aspect of my wedding day (my husband was pretty much just concerned with the cost, which to my luck was quite reasonable as well). He got our photos back to us quickly and even my photographer friends back home were super impressed. He's a really down to earth guy too, not snobby or pretentious. If your looking for simple "normal" wedding pictures, get someone else. If you want stunning photos with perfect balance, contrast etc. call Kaoru :)

Sent on 12/06/2012
  • O

Olga · Married on 10/21/2012

Kaoru was fantastic. I'm not a huge fan of photos or posing, but he was great to work with and didn't make it seem awkward. His shots were at great moments and from great locations to make superb photos. We were really impressed when we saw the results. On top of that, he stayed longer than agreed upon to get some extra shots, which meant quite a bit to us. All in all he was great to work with, and we would highly highly highly recommend him to anyone else looking for a fantastic and friendly photographer for any big event.

Sent on 11/18/2012

Candid Theory FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Events by Jennifer
    Events by Jennifer Wedding Planners

I look forward to our future endeavors!

• Temple, 76502 See on map