17 Birch Glen Drive, Waterford, NY 12188 Map · Phone number

About Candi by Sam

Chloe and Isabel is a NYC-based company that empowers other women to become merchandisers and help them grow their businesses while also looking great in the latest fashion jewelry.
I became a merchandiser in late January to provide an extra income for my family and also learn business techniques for the long run.

This spring, we launched our first Bridal Collection with all new pieces and includes products from our spring line, "Desert Blooms". With beauties like 'Swept Away' and 'Gardenias', we have pieces that will catch the eye of any bride. I too am a bride-to-be and can't wait to wear some of the pieces just released this month!

You can view the pieces yourself through my online boutique or book a pop-up shop, which is the same as a party, and earn free jewelry! With $400 in sales at your party, you earn $100 in free jewelry credit a free pair of earrings. The perks get better and better the more your party earns in sales and is also a great way to get your bridal party together for a fun-filled day!

Call or email me today to set up your pop-up!

518-728-0184