Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

47 Reviews for Cancun Wedding Minister/Officiant

User Photos
Photos
Non-religious (1)
No Denomination (1)

My husband and I had our vow renewal ceremony on July 4, 2018.
When our hotel would not accommodate us for that date, we did some research and came across
Pastor Noe Camacho‘s page.
We are so thankful that we did. Pastor Noe did an excellent job at putting our worries of arranging our vow renewal ceremony in a different country to ease.
He and his staff arrived on time.
The flowers were beautiful. The guitarist and photographer did a great job. We received our beautiful photos within a week of the ceremony!
Pastor Noe’s Son was kind enough to video important parts of the ceremony with our cell phone.
What a polite and professional young man!
It was a pleasure to work with Pastor Noe.
He and his staff made our vow renewal a memorable day!
Thank you!❤️

Profile Picture Craig and Shirley , 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was two weeks away and the hotel wedding planner still had not planned our wedding. I was stressed out and panicked, so I started doing some research when I came across Noe's page. I reached out to Noe, he was extremely professional and responsive to all my emails. He assured me that he would have everything put together by the time we had arrived. Everything was ready by the time we reached Cancun. He picked us up the next morning after we arrived to take us for our blood tests and then took us to a diner to get to know us. Prior to the wedding, Noe went way beyond my expectations and I would highly recommend Noe to anyone looking for a wedding planner! He has a great team and photographer.

Profile Picture Ericka, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Noe Camacho performed a beach wedding for my new wife and February 2018. He was very informative responsive and arrived on time! He was gave the service in both English and Spanish to accommodate both sides of the family. He personalized the ceremony and made a genuine effort to get to know us. Over all I would definitely recommend Noe!

Profile Picture Dallas, 2/16/18, 1 Review