1297 broadway, Placerville, CA 95667 Map · Phone number

caminoflowershop 6
caminoflowershop 7
  • Simone

Simone Brisco · Married on 05/17/2019

Absolutely stunning floral for my whole wedding

Dottie is wonderful to work with! She had me print of photos of what I liked for bouquets and made an incredible arrangement for my bridal party. I'm so indecisive and my wedding planning only highlighted that... Thankfully Dottie took the reigns and, aside from the photos I sent in, worked her magic all on her own!
    Last minute, I had included photos of my bridesmaid's dresses (all different colors). I am SO glad I did! She pulled the darkest mauve colored dress and used that color as a pop in the bouquets.
    Her floral work for my ceremony and table centerpieces was included with my Sequoia Mansion package, but I splurged on the bridal party bouquets so that everything looked cohesive.
    Highly recommend!

caminoflowershop 17
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 04/05/2019

Lovely flowers

Let me jut say the whole family is a treat to work with. I don't want to overlap my reviews too much but Dottie does flowers and her daughter Maddie does decorations. Together they're an absolute powerhouse of amazingness. I was probably the vaguest possible bride ever with my only instruction being "pink and round" about what I wanted because I don't know anything about flowers. She somehow took that little bit of direction, ran with it and my bouqet was somehow exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2017

I used Camino Flower Shop and their sister company Cocomont Styling for my wedding floral and decor and I couldn't have been happier I did! Dottie, Matti, and Ben are all so very wonderful to work with and care so much about making your day exactly how you want it! I couldn't believe how perfect everything looked when I showed up on my wedding day- it was absolutely beautiful!! And my bouquet, was beyond perfection!! I wanted to stare at it all day! Not to mention all of them are the sweetest, nicest people you will ever meet! If you use them for your wedding I promise you won't be disappointed

Sent on 09/09/2017