Vallejo, Vallejo, CA 94590 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About Camellia Lane Events

Camellia Lane Events is a wedding planning service located near Wine Country and the Bay Area. Our goal is to make wedding planning stress-free as possible for our clients. We want our clients to simply enjoy their wedding day without the hassle of planning every detail. We offer a variety of event services from full planning to month-of planning, including handmade floral designs for lovely and breathtaking backdrops for your wedding. We create exceptional experiences.

Camellia Lane Events is a full-service wedding planning business. They offer wonderful wedding packages to suit any of their clients' needs in order to plan a truly memorable and exquisite event. Their services include:

• Ceremony

go wedding reception 4 51 921130
0461f3a51283462a 3F12DF89 4CE5 45B8 8EAE 5BF769AF935C

6 Reviews for Camellia Lane Events

Kimberly · Married on 10/07/2017

Danielle was an absolute dream to work with! I will tell you this, my wedding literally would not have happened without her!!! My husband and I were originally supposed to get married in Sonoma county but due to the fires, we had to redo almost our entire wedding. Danielle immediately stepped into action and miraculously we had a new wedding in 3 days!! Even before that, when we were planning the original wedding, Danielle was always available, always responsive, always honest and always helpful! I would 100% recommend her when planning your wedding, even if you think you may not need a wedding planner, trust me you do! You need Danielle & Posh Parties :)

Sent on 10/27/2017
  • I

Irene · Married on 07/29/2017

Dawnielle is amazing. She really went above and beyond to make our wedding day magical. She was very responsive and would quickly step in when needed during our month-of-coordination, making suggestions and recommending vendors. And on the day of, she helped my husband and I relax and really enjoy our big day, celebrating and reconnecting with family and old friends. I highly recommend her! She’s very empathetic, thoughtful and has a great sense of humor.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Camellia Lane Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1