London, GB GB 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Pricing

About Calligraphy by Molly

Located in London, I love to write and look forward to the opportunity to hand write something special for your upcoming occasion.

Depending on the order, I can typically turn around a job in just a few days. Rates are negotiable, depending on the quantity of the order. Please inquire with the specifics of your job and a quote will be provided.

Feel free to contact me with any questions whatsoever. I strive to make the process as pleasant as possible! Getting married or hosting a party is time consuming, but hopefully I can make things a bit easier. . and prettier.

Thank you!

tumblroeg9dbrzun1sziu5ao1500 copy

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Calligraphy by Molly

Alexandra · Married on 10/11/2014

My fiance and I were late with our wedding invitations and did not know if we should have our envelopes hand calligraphed or not. Originally, we looked into digitally printed addressing thinking that hand calligraphy would be super expensive and take weeks to finish. Due to some complications with potential companies and their inability to address our black-colored inner envelope needs, we reconsidered the calligraphy option.

I started looking for a calligrapher in Brooklyn and on WeddingWire.com and I found Molly. I liked her work and her blog. I emailed her and she promptly responded with a quote. The difference between digitally addressing and hand calligraphy was not as expensive as I had first thought. Molly was very accommodating and she offered to start our envelopes over that weekend, even thought she was in the middle of her move!

We dropped off the envelopes at her house and I called her that night to clarify some things about the guest list and some questions that I had. The next day she texted me a picture of the first envelope she did to make sure that it was what I wanted so she could proceed. I felt like crying, the addressing was so beautiful and elegant. Finally our invitations were coming together :)

Molly finalized the envelopes days before we had agreed! We are so happy with her job. She is a nice and easy person to talk to. She responded promptly to all our questions and made sure that the final product was what we wanted. The hand calligraphy on the envelopes are GORGEOUS and definitively it gives them a personal touch.

I certainly would recommend Molly for any calligraphy job, she is great!

~ Alexandra L.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Molly was great! I received tons of compliments on her calligraphy on our wedding invitations. I would definitely recommend her to friends.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Molly did an excellent job making the escort cards for our wedding. Her calligraphy is absolutely beautiful and our guests were gushing about them after our event, a few friends even asked who did them and we happily referred her. She was really responsive and got everything done very quickly once we gave her our final list.

Sent on 03/15/2014