Calligraphy, by hand

I can accommodate national as well as international orders..., Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 Map · Phone number

About Calligraphy, by hand

When "special" really matters... Let me hand address your invitation envelopes in a beautiful script. I offer a quick turn-around time, neatness, accuracy, reasonable rates and current references. Place cards done to match! I have been a calligrapher for over 30 years, and have a background in graphic design. I understand how important this detail is. Let me take it off your hands, and your "to-do" list.

Place cards......starting at $1.50

writing2
20150713220712resized

4 Reviews for Calligraphy, by hand

Christine · Married on 11/14/2015

Irene addressed our invitations and did our place cards, they were both AMAZING. We received so many compliments on the calligraphy - it was beautiful. Irene was wonderful to work with, too, incredibly responsive and quick! We received both back a lot faster than we expected, both times within a week. Irene does a sample and texts a picture to you before continuing with the cards. Everything was beautiful, fast, and professional - every great vendor makes the experience so much easier! I absolutely recommend Irene and her services.

Sent on 11/07/2015

J · Married on 05/25/2013

Word's cannot explain the amazing work that Irene did for our wedding!!! She hand wrote about 150 place cards for our wedding and they were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned. If you have been searching for a calligrapher or if you are comparing a few…Calligraphy by Hand & Irene are entirely the one you should choose, she will not disappoint and you will leave with a huge smile. I will defiantly be calling her again for many events to come!!!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Calligraphy, by hand's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Jessica. So glad I could take this chore off your hands.
  • Marie S. (aka Princess Leia)

Marie · Married on 10/12/2012

Beyond happy with Irene - She is amazing and her work is super fast!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Calligraphy, by hand FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Place Cards
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy

• Elite Florals
    Elite Florals Wedding Florists

Outstanding work elegent flawless to a falt, If you want the best then they are what you want , A must see to beleive

• Invitations of Elegance
    Invitations of Elegance Wedding Invitations

Irene provides STUNNING hand calligraphy and she is a doll to be around! Be sure to book with Irene for all of your hand calligraphy needs!

• , I can accommodate national as well as international orders... Huntingdon Valley, 19006 See on map