Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Callender's Catering

Callender's Catering has been in business since 2002.  Before becoming a licensed caterer, I volunteered preparing  many meals for organizations and church functions as fund raisers.  This gave me valuable experience in volume cooking.  We here at Callender's Catering provides locally purchased and prepared fresh meats as well as fresh quality ingredients.   As a caterer, I know the importance of preparing tasty food for your guests that will be remembered long after the party is over.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

Regions serviced: Toledo

2 Reviews for Callender's Catering

Mrs. Callender was great to work with . She was prompt with returning phone calls, and even let us taste test many of her foods before we decided on a caterer . We hired her for our reception July 23, 2016 in Waterville . She was on time, her set up looked nice, and the food was excellent . We feel that her prices was very reasonable also . I would definitely recommend her to others, and if we are ever in need of a caterer I would absolutely hire her again !!!! ????

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I was impressed with the food, the quality, the presentation, and the price. Marlene was wonderful to work with, and her staff was incredible. Her fruit appetizer buffet with dips was a rave and everything was delicious, including the main buffet! She incorporated our wedding colors with overlays on the buffet tables, and had two lines running, so guests were served without a long wait. Cannot say enough good things about this caterer. Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Whitney, 11/1/08, 11 Reviews

220x220 sq 1235741329544 photo5
220x220 sq 1235741352044 photo6
220x220 sq 1235741364841 photo7

1 ENDORSEMENT
Marlene at Callender's Catering provides a wonderful selection of wedding buffets at a reasonable per person cost. She has extensive menu offerings and will work with you on developing a custom menu for your wedding reception. She also offers cake cutting and plating service. Highly recommend this vendor.

Events