3439 Atwater Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90039 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26
  • Real Weddings 1

About Callaway Gable

Brian and Allison Callaway are Callawaygable—a world-class husband and wife photography team whose unique and un-traditional blend of creativity and experience ensures incomparable and everlasting imagery.

How? They are the only team with high-fashion experience behind, and in front of the camera.

As a former cover model for over ten years, Allison capitalizes on that experience—patiently guiding the bride and groom to their best angles and moments. Brian, a master of light, is the eye. Together, they focus on capturing the moment with a sense of anticipation and sensitivity that is unparalleled in wedding photography. Their work has appeared in Flaunt magazine, Brides Southern California, Los Angeles Times and several other nationally syndicated newspapers.

Brian and Allison are especially skilled in the unique demands of destination photography—having photographed weddings in the jungle of Colombia-South America, on the beaches of Maui, on the top of 30 Rock in New York, in the Scottish Highlands, and beyond.

Callawaygable. Luxurious Wedding Photography.

Follow Callaway Gable on

20e459cc0bd1a4a1 Legendary Park Plaza Hotel Persian wedding
Sepi on the beach of the Four Seasons Hualalai
Bridesmaids at Malibu Rocky Oaks, just before the sunset.
Bridesmaids at Malibu Rocky Oaks, just before the sunset.
So lucky to have a rainbow appear for portraits at the Hyatt in Lahaina Maui
So lucky to have a rainbow appear for portraits at the Hyatt in Lahaina Maui
Malibu Rocky Oaks
Malibu Rocky Oaks
Losing it at the Ebell of Los Angeles
Losing it at the Ebell of Los Angeles
Forough moments before her wedding at Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles
Forough moments before her wedding at Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles
Someone doesn't want to get ready at his Dad's wedding at Hummingbird Nest Ranch
Avalon Hotel in Palm Springs
Avalon Hotel in Palm Springs
Donya and Mike running through the streets and cooling off with the locals in Alacati, Turkey
It's hora time at Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles!
It's hora time at Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles!
Cheers! Beautiful reception at the Haiku Mill on Maui in Hawaii
Crazy hora at the Casa del Mar Hotel in Santa Monica, California
Crazy hora at the Casa del Mar Hotel in Santa Monica, California
Portrait time at the Four Seasons Westlake Village
Portrait time at the Four Seasons Westlake Village
Dad's crowd surfing at this amazing South Asian wedding at the Paradisus Cancun Hotel in Mexico
Dramatic sunlight at Shutters in Santa Monica
Dramatic sunlight at Shutters in Santa Monica
Move Avalon Palm Springs fun with Shane and Neal
Move Avalon Palm Springs fun with Shane and Neal
Looking towards the sun at Hummingbird Nest Ranch
Looking towards the sun at Hummingbird Nest Ranch
Dramatic wedding pose in downtown Los Angeles
Dramatic wedding pose in downtown Los Angeles
Palm Springs windmill fun!
Palm Springs windmill fun!
Same-sex wedding in Santa Monica, CA

Callaway Gable 2
  • Van

Van Veloso · Married on 04/05/2019

Incomparable

We met Brian last October at Viceroy Los Cabos where I was celebrating my birthday. He was shooting another wedding, specifically portraits of the groom where he made the groom jump up in front of the hotel’s sign, right by the pool Brandon and I were sharing a cocktail. After finishing with the groom, he walked over to us and said “that would make a great picture. Give me your phone.” And he snapped a few shots of us. Seven months later we married at the Viceroy with Callaway Gable as the eyes for our wedding.

Allison was our lead photographer, and walked two very photo shy individuals through the process. She and her second photographer made the experience comfortable, fun, and exciting which made both of us even more daring in the process. Our guests were also very comfortable with them, even getting a smile out of my dad which never happens. Allison lay on the ground and went knee deep in water to frame her shots. She dealt with three costume changes and a variety of lighting conditions. She was so dedicated to capturing these once in a lifetime moments.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We had an amazing wedding day made even better with having made your acquaintance!

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Callaway Gable 3
  • Saulun

Joseph · Married on 03/23/2019

They're not good. They're the BEST

Quite disappointed Weddingwire only allows for 5 stars.

Booked Callaway Gable for our engagement shoot in Venice and wedding at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Their rate was definitely on the premium side but far less than some of the other local "luxury" wedding photographers. To be honest - I'm so glad we were able to get Callaway Gable. Comparing their against any of our other prospective photographers... we really lucked out. The things they are able to do with their cameras is quite magical. They are very technically skilled but their ability is insane....

Their dedication to the shot - They were always willing to do whatever it took to get the shot right. We were received warnings from security, dodged cars, and Brian repeatedly sat in a bush riddled with thorns to get the shot.

Their shots - They did all the standard shots required of any wedding... and more. I wish I could see the world through their eyes. There were so many occasions where Brian or Allison would abruptly stop us and we'd break out into a spontaneous photo shoot. We didn't really understand the shots and placed our trust in them and damn... they created magic before our eyes. Just seeing the previews in their viewfinders completely blew us away. I knew they were good but these moments/shots really made me understand that these two were special.

The photographers - At the end of the night, my new wife and I agreed that Allison & Brian are our new hashtag relationship goals. They function incredibly well as a duo but also seemed quite cute when together. We're very happy to have met them.

In conclusion - If you book anyone else to shoot your wedding... you're making a mistake. If you want boring generic wedding photos that like everyone else's, go else were. If you want over-exposed, whited out, cookie cutter photos ignore my review.

Do you want photos that help you relive the magic of your big day? Do you want photos you are proud to show off? Do you want a cookie? Book Callaway Gable.

(Disclaimer: they do not offer cookies.)

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Callaway Gable 4
  • Varsha

Varsha Sinha · Married on 03/24/2018

Guaranteed best money you will spend on your wedding

Callaway Gable was the absolute best decision I made for my wedding and the best money we spent on the ENTIRE weekend. They book up quickly, and I truly feel so grateful for being able to reserve them for our entire wedding weekend.

My husband and I had Callaway Gable photograph our fusion Jewish/Indian wedding in Palm Beach in March 2018. Since then, my brother AND his sister-in-law have BOTH decided to hire them for their weddings too. This just goes to show you how impressed my entire family was Allison and Brian's work. They continuously get international photo awards... one of our wedding photos was even featured in a magazine as one of the top wedding photos in 2018!

I only met Allison and Brian the day before our wedding, but all of the phone conversations I had with them to discuss our complicated wedding timeline made me really trust them. They were always available by e-mail/phone and huge team players with all other vendors. Allison coordinated with my wedding planner and picked up on mistakes that no one else saw. She is an absolute perfectionist. Allison and Brian were the true MVPs of my wedding weekend - so reliable, easy to work with and ready to squeeze in incredible photoshoots in just 10-15min time! Even after our wedding, Brian guided us through making our personal and parent wedding albums w such ease. He made a daunting process so fast and enjoyable.

Couples don't realize how much time you spend with your photographers on your wedding day. Allison and Brian are warm, approachable, and down-to-earth. They always made us feel comfortable in front of the camera (which does not come easy for me). They are true artists and will capture you/your partner in the most creative way. While they will always get the obligatory posed shots, they will also find creative ways to capture emotional and meaningful moments. This is what I find most unique about their work (see their Instagram page!).

I guarantee that the the best thing you can do for your wedding is to hire Callaway Gable because the only thing you walk away from your wedding with is your partner... and your pictures!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Callaway Gable FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Sterling Engagements
    Sterling Engagements Wedding Planners

Callaway Gable sets a new standard for wedding photography. Not only are they incredible to work with and capture amazing photos but they have great personalities too. This may seem like not that big of a deal on your wedding day, but as a wedding planner, trust me it can be. They always keep their brides laughing and smiling, even during those intense moments, they're there to make you look like a million dollars with documented proof. Their talent is beyond words, every photo they shoot is perfection and that's not an exaggeration! Any Callaway Gable photographed wedding is sure to have a stunning album too. There work does not start on wedding day nor does it conclude post wedding, they really go that extra mile, always! From scouting out the best locations within a venue or its surrounding neighborhood, to doing incredible treatments post event, that extra effort always creates a huge payout when we start looking at the photos. We’ve also co-styled these amazing engagement photo sessions together and they’re so creatively unique. Their signature style is to create this amazing wedding day slideshow which is completed within days after the wedding. They’re so great to forward to family and friends helping them relive the day. It’s great that couples can see all their special moments so soon, before they actual go through the album designing process, especially since the day goes so fast! Overall, they’re some of the best photographers around, if you’re considering them you really can’t go wrong!

• Missy Lowe Makeup & Hair
    Missy Lowe Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

There is so much I can say about Brian and Allison!! They are a dynamic duo and an amazing photography team. They are completely down to earth, funny and great to work with. Even with all the levity and fun, they achieve the most AMAZING photos. They have a great team effort that works wonders, between Allison's background as a model and Brian's impeccable eye for the ideal shot, it's truly fantastic. They make people feel comfortable enough to let loose and get those candid shots that are the most meaningful. I am always excited when I find out they are the photographers for the wedding I happen to be styling. When anyone asks, they are the first that I think of for photographers. I know they will be mine when I get married!!

• 3439 Atwater Ave Los Angeles, 90039 See on map