Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Calla Lily Floral

I specialize in unique and creative floral designs. my designs are distinctive, I take into consideration your venue, the season of your course your own unique personality and style. My process is completely about personalizing a custom look that reflects your style. I create unique floral arrangements for all occasions from small intimate events to large lavish events and corporate  events. Each event is inventive creativity, exceptional quality and provide the most personal and reliable service.   Pricing: ?Every client different,  every event is custom designed to fit the client's vision and style. All my pricing is custom based on your specific needs.    Pricing depends on:   location guest count  seasonality and the variety of flower containers selections/floral design demands requiring set up delivery   Please contact me with specific questions or if you wish to schedule a free consultation!  (763) 228-5275 cassandra@callalilyfloral,com

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
Table Arrangements (1)

Cassandra was fantastic; I highly recommend her! She did what I asked, and beautifully!

Profile Picture User6514436, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations, Delivery

The photos of her arrangements don't do them justice. Our flowers were so beautiful and unique. I absolutely loved them. Cassandra was easy to work with and upgraded my order even about a month before the wedding. Also, she is super affordable so I was able to get above and beyond what I wanted and not have to worry about going over budget. I just want to show you my bouquet so you can see how awesome it was.

Profile Picture User5544305, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I really enjoyed working with Cassandra. She had great ideas and recommendations for how I could achieve the look I wanted with my budget. I was so excited to see my flowers on my wedding day and I was extremely impressed with how they came out. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were! Our flowers were delivered to our venue and Cassandra was there to personally bring them to the ceremony.

I would definitely recommend Cassandra for any bride and I would use them again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture User4718141, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

1:01 minutes

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

free grooms boutonniere

$15.99 Value | Redeem In-Store
free grooms boutonniere with the purchase of the bridal party boutonniere's
#WWe4c38025a894e942

free delivery

$50.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
free delivery for orders of 200.00 or more within the twin cities
#WWc1dc3e64efff8a2c

complimentary bridal toss bouquet

$30.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
with purchase of your wedding flowers a bridal toss bouquet is complimentary.
#WW7af760a3a689f7fc