p o box 318 39 Hambletonian Road, Chester, NY 10918 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Calla Lily Bridal Millinery

Hello, my name is Jeanette and I have owned and operated Calla Lily Bridal since 1987. Here I custom create bridal Headpieces, tiaras, crowns, wreaths, combs, veils, and hairpins for the unique bride. I preserve bridal bouqets as a service too. Of course I also make many evening and formal items also. My websites are: www.clbride.com -- www.etsy.com/shop/calla318 -- and my email is calalily@frontiernet.net -- Thank you for stopping in, enjoy!

1 Reviews for Calla Lily Bridal Millinery

Anita · Married on 07/03/2003

Dee made my wedding day beautiful. She is very committed to making your wedding day a memorable occassion for you. She feels like a part of your family because she cares so much about all the details with you.

Sent on 06/11/2011

• JT Sander photography
    JT Sander photography Wedding Photographers

Calla Lily has made some of the most beautiful head pieces I have seen on any bride.

• A les Howard Production
    A les Howard Production Wedding Photographers

At Calla Lily you will find solutions to your millinery search. A unique store specializing in veils and other accessories that you will not find any where else. A place where you will not have to "settle" in your decision making process. The difference is obvious and you will know it from the minute you walk in. Take advantage with their unique capabilities.

• p o box 318, 39 Hambletonian Road Chester, 10918 See on map