1830 Polk St, Concord, CA 94521 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 2

About California Crystal

California Crystal is proud to provide innovative, exciting and unique crystal stemware and barware to wineries, restaurants, wedding and event industries and beyond.

We not only carry our exclusive brand of crystal from Bohemia Crystal, Europe, we offer many of the other top European crystal manufacturers such as Riedel, Stolzle, Schott Zwiesel as well as Arcoroc glass products. Our goal is to supply our customers with a wide variety of options that cover all glassware needs.

We offer custom screen printing using all organic inks. We also offer expert etching and painting services for decanter and wine bottle personalization. We are happy to customize your own stemware if you prefer to provide it.

Besides offering excellent quality and low prices, California Crystal is proud to provide exemplary customer service, fast turnaround times, low minimums and competitive rates. We also offer free on site storage, volume discounts and will call options for our customer's convenience.

Follow California Crystal on

9cc7b0dd08f79ce433f00baf1986b40a
stolzle tulip beer f1729
saloma
California Crystal
Bohemia Crystal Europe. Giselle Collection.
Bohemia Crystal Europe. Giselle Collection.
Bohemia Crystal Europe. Beer/Bar Series.
Bohemia Crystal Europe. Beer/Bar Series.
Bohemia Crystal Europe. Viola Collection.
Bohemia Crystal Europe. Viola Collection.
Stolzle Flame Series.
108952743243845044339151478414015n

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for California Crystal

• User6650425 · event on 04/20/2016

California Crystal provides a quality product in a timely manner with a plethora of options based on needs. Having done business with them several times, I can attest that you always get a prompt response to queries and orders, they will work with you on time constraints and other unexpected limitations, as well as provide not only their extensive portfolio to meet your needs but have even got me information and pricing on items I asked about they don't already sell. Their prices are always fair and they have worked with me to ensure I'm getting the best price possible. Utmost professionalism for great, personalized glassware for weddings and endless other ocassions.

Sent on 04/29/2016

Sandy Wilson- · Married on 04/09/2016

I have worked with Jen for several years now. I provide Wineglass favors with some of my wedding packages and I get them through Jen and her team. Our Wilson Vineyards Logo is on one side of the wineglass and the artwork my clients provide is on the other so they can personalize their wedding favors. Jen has a proof together for me to share with my couples within days.
    Once final count is in Jen gets the wineglasses printed and shipped to me. Our personalized Wineglasses are always a hit with my couples and their families that can take this party favor home with them to remember the special evening~

Sent on 04/27/2016

California Crystal FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Design, Printing
  • What items are available? Barware, Drink Accessories
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• California Crystal 1
    New Customer Discount!
    Save $100 on any new printed order of stemware, barware or bottles!
  • California Crystal 2
    $100 Off First Order!
    $100 off first order of printed stemware or barware. 192 piece minimum. New Customers only.

• 1830 Polk St Concord, 94521 See on map