Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Cali Craft Cocktails

Signature Drink (2)
Outside Alcohol (1)
House Beer (1)
Premium Liquor (1)

Unbelievable experience. Maybe the best cocktails I've ever had. My guests couldn't stop talking about the signature drink we had.

Profile Picture Paul, 2/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where do I even start with this review, everything was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING with this team!

To have the best wedding ever, one must invest in a great bartender and our night was one of the most memorable moments of our lives because of Sean and Sarah. My fiance found this secret hidden treasure bartender staff by gigmasters. We were thinking of bringing our own spirits and beer and hiring bartenders for the night. We knew if we hired through a caterer, it would have been so expensive. Cali Craft Cocktails was the first and only bartending staff that we found. We absolutely fell in love with these two and their craftsmanship in their cocktails. Their intimate details in each cocktail was definitely apparent to our guests who were wowed and amazed. One of our spirit snooty guest even quoted "they actually used the best ingredients for an old fashioned and it tastes the same as the ones at the specialty bars."

They responded so quickly to our emails, it felt like we were texting them. Their level of professionalism and timeliness was definitely appreciated. We got married in downtown LA during the Women's March (aka Trump Protest) and the whole team was there ready and on time for the wedding. We were so impressed that we even extended for an additional hour. There was never a crowd around the bar because everyone got their drinks and cocktails quickly and efficiently. Sarah and Sean really know how to keep a party going! (By the way, there were no sloppy drunks and that's all thanks to Cali Craft team).

Profile Picture Janet, 1/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

I originally planned to buy the booze for our wedding and then just hire bartenders through our catering company to serve out wine, beer and one, sad little couple's choice cocktail. It was what I could afford with my minimal budget. That, of course, was BEFORE we found out about Cali Craft Cocktails. THANK GOD. Not only did they provide a full beer and wine selection and full bar, but we had 4 craft cocktails that fancied up the joint and made our guests feel oh so fancy. Everyone told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to and left highly inebriated, so Sean and Sarah definitely did their job! As the bride and groom, we were never without a fresh drink in our hands or a specialty shot made and brought to us by the duo. Best of all? They are incredibly affordable given their services and tasty libations! If you have big time drinkers at your wedding, be sure to feel Sean and Sarah in on that in advance. Our people can get down on some booze and drank us out of our wine and beer by the end of the cocktail reception! Haha! If we had known that would happen I am sure they would have had us covered. We underestimated their party goblins apparently! I would highly recommend this duo to anyone getting married, throwing a formal or more casual event or even someone wanting a more upscale backyard party. Thanks for making our evening memorable (or not so much for some - ha!).

Profile Picture Heather, 10/29/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), House Beer, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up