612 Laurel Bend, Canton, GA 30114 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Cali Cole Weddings

Cali Cole Weddings is a wedding planning business based out of Canton, Georgia. With an unmatchable California bohemian style, Cali Cole Weddings is sure to help you create the masterpiece wedding you are looking for. Natalie is focussed, creative, and is known to go above and beyond for her clients. She will work diligently to bring her bride and groom's creations to life. Natalie has captured the balance between organization and creativity, so you can be sure your wedding day will be taken care of and stress-free!

Cali Cole Weddings offers the following:

• Full-Service Wedding Planning and Design

Our full-service wedding package can include venue/vendor research and booking, design layouts, stationary help, RSVP tracking, wedding website building, 1 hour rehearsal, full weekend itinerary, day of coordination + 2 assistants.

• Short Term Coordination +

Our short term coordination + package can include vendor and design input, layouts, RSVP tracking, 1 hour rehearsal, full weekend itinerary, day of coordination + 2 assistants.

• Short Term Coordination

Our short term coordination package includes a 1 hour rehearsal, full weekend itinerary, day of coordination + 1 assistant.

Follow Cali Cole Weddings on

Other couples have also viewed

• All About U Events

3 Reviews for Cali Cole Weddings

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2019

Worth every penny

Wow. You think you are organized and you can do it all yourself until you invite a professional in. Natalie has been by my side for the past 8 months, when we lost our venue, when we couldnt find vendors, when we ran out of lighting options. Through it all, natalie was calling vendors, emailing me options, sharing her ideas and even sent us a sweet gift to keep me at ease. She is an expert of all things wedding, a calm and collected (and unexpected) POWERHOUSE the day of. At the last minute we moved my entire wedding indoors (literally at the n-th hour), she and her team (Ashley) were precise, quick, elegant and understanding. They helped from start to finish without blinking and eye and after all that was done that day a smile never left her face and I never even sensed a second that she thought 'that is not MY job.' She truly creates your dream day in every facet of the word and I cant express how grateful I am for her and Ashley. Look no further, she is smart, sensible and sweet as could be. Invite her into your event and watch it transform!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Angela

Angela O. · Married on 06/05/2018

So Friendly, Personable and Helpful!!

All I can say is WOW!!! I always thought I was a pretty organized woman who could handle planning a wedding by herself. However, once I met Natalie Cole, I immediately realized that organization is not all that goes into an amazing wedding. She asked me questions that I had never even thought about and had the most amazing and fun ideas! My wedding would have been most likely rated a 7 if I had attempted to do it all myself, and Natalie brought it to a perfect 10 star performance. Any little problem, (which there will always be) was so calmly fixed by my perfect coordinator, I had nothing to worry about all day other than to enjoy the best day of my life :)

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Natalie

Ashley · Married on 12/30/2017

Natalie is so easy to work with!

I highly recommend using Cali Cole Weddings! Natalie is so easy to work with and has so much experience! She helped me so much in preparing for my wedding. She thinks of so many details and will make your day so special.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Cali Cole Weddings Pricing

Cali Cole Weddings Price Rates

Cali Cole Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 612 Laurel Bend Canton, GA, 30114 See on map
    Location of (Cali Cole Weddings)