935 Grasswood Dr., Arlington, TX 76017 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Caleb.O Visuals

Having worked extensively in the graphic, web and video production industry for years, Caleb.O Visuals brings a unique wealth of knowledge, artistry and experience to wedding cinema. We are deeply passionate about capturing the stunning imagery and pristine sound that will convey the full emotion and story of your wedding day. This is all accomplished with the use of cutting-edge equipment wielded by a talented, team of cinematographers.

Choosing a cinematographer for your wedding is an important decision and there are certainly a lot of choices out there. So, what better way to get to know Caleb than over a delicious cup of coffee? Call or email anytime!

Follow Caleb.O Visuals on

26 Reviews for Caleb.O Visuals

1 User photo

Caleb.O Visuals 1

Lily · Married on 06/16/2018

WOW, just WOW!!! I don't know what I need to say so anyone would understand that they need to HIRE Caleb, for your event. The mastery of his work is just out of this world. He is a GENIUS, not to mention the Oscar quality of his pictures. He and his wife are the perfect team and they are so professional, and in tune with their abilities that they don't even have to talk to know exactly what needs to be done. Who can take a selfie on a moving vehicle with the quality of this pic? Professional, responsible, prompt, and accommodating. What else would you want in your event? HE IS THE PERFECT choice if you want quality and stress free services. You don't need to worry about where to be or what pictures you need, because they got your cover. They go above and beyond to make it happen and you WILL NOT be disappointed. Caleb, thank you for making baby's wedding a reality. Can't wait to see the pics (I know you show us some teasers, LOL).

Caleb.O Visuals 2
    Sent on 06/23/2018

My husband and I had Caleb shoot our wedding highlights in February 2015. Caleb was super friendly from the beginning and his pricing is very reasonable. His willingness to travel to Culebra for our special day was much appreciated. Not to mention, the finished video is a true work of art! WHAT TALENT!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

charlotte · Married on 12/06/2014

I am so happy I found Caleb. I was giving up on having our wedding recorded. He was diligent and responsive to all my emails and phone conversations. It was so calming knowing that he was always available since I was planning my PR wedding from NJ.

He was reasonable in his pricing; and in hindsight, the end product is worth every penny and more. During the wedding day, he became a shadow. He was not disruptive and worked well with our photographer.

Indeed, Caleb is a true artist and an incredible addition to anyone's wedding!

Sent on 02/13/2015

• Nilseny Acevedo
    Nilseny Acevedo Wedding Planners

Caleb is very talented! We’ve worked together for over 3 years and every video is nice and clean. I highly recommend Caleb O. Visuals.

• 935 Grasswood Dr. Arlington, 76017 See on map